FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
FairyDrops Candybar BB Cream

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Macadamina Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Stearoyl Inulin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Petrolatum, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Royal Jelly Extract, Tocopherol, Sorbitan, Sequiisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been trying out a lot of different BB Cream, most of which are Korean. I have to say that this BB Cream has been one of my favourites.
It is very similar to the Revlon Colorstay foundation in my opinion and it is quite long last, although I recommend using primer and setting spray.

Unfortunaltey this BB Cream only come in 2 shades and I am using the lightest one which is similar in shade with the Revlon #180 Sand Beige. This BB Cream will give you a satin finish, which is again really close to the Revlon Colorstay finish.

To apply this BB Cream I like to use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This BB Cream is water resistant and won't smudge or slide. It will give you medium to buildable full coverage, although it might end up looking a little cakey if you are not careful.

Overall, it's a really good BB Cream. The only thing thatbugs me about this BB Cream is the fact that it doesn't have SPF. I also don't like the packaging, because the air gets trapped inside the tube and when you open it some product will come out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype about this product. I purchased this BB cream because everyone was recommending it for photos (since there is no SPF). After trying it out, I was completely disappointed that I had spent so much money on this. The texture of this BB cream is not smooth, and actually makes pores look worse! I tried applying with brush, fingers, and the sponge applicator and all three looked bad. The BB cream also looked really cakey on my face and made me feel uncomfortable. I just couldn't wear this BB cream out.

Don't waste your money on this product.

I really wish this product would have worked for me. I purchased the shade in light ochre, and when I first swatched it and seemed a little dark, but when I applied to my face it matched perfectly. Sad thing is it doesn't give me full coverage. The packaging is super cute and the sponge tip applicator is a must have.