Covermark Covermark

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.5

I used Dermablend for years to cover hyperpigmentation caused by blemishes - I never could get an exact color match for my skin. I called Covermark and they were extremely helpful and generous with their samples. I found an exact color match. It is creamier and easier to apply and blend than Dermablend and looks much more natural. You might need a few coats (I buff between coats as recommended by the the SA) depending on the severity of the hyperpigmentation. It works beautifully. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing many times. And a big thank you to Barbara of Covermark for her advice and help!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only used the samples so far and I'm totally bought. If you're acne-prone and have probs w/serious red marks/scars, you'll really like this stuff. It covers COMPLETELY. When I ordered samples from the Covermark website, they sent a few diff. colors to try. But since I always wear foundation over my concealer, an EXACT match really isn't a major concern of mine. It ends up blending just fine in the end result. And this is one concealer that will stay put. It doesn't budge while blending my foundation over it, doesn't budge in this 90-something degree heat, and by the end of the day, you still have the same coverage you did when you first applied it. My samples came in little clear plastic pots w/twist on lids. I moisturize well, apply with my finger and blot it on until it blends. Not the kinda stuff you should rub in, the coverage won't be as good IMO. I don't need it as much anymore since my face is looking a lot better these days w/just minor redness here and there around my nose. But when I have a serious breakout, this is what I'm grabbing for first. My samples are lasting forever it seems. =)UPDATE: Make sure you moisturize enough before using this..ugh...I wore it the other day to conceal a red mark left by a previous zit & for some reason about an hour later I checked in the mirror and found it peeling off! I felt so stupid. So the icky-picker I am would rather peel the damn skin off than walk around w/it just hanging there. Yep, it turned out to be a very bad m/u day for me after that. *sigh* It was a lose-lose situation I guess. Lesson learned: moisturize well before applying. Still a good product though.