Covermark Covermark

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.3

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

on 11/15/2008 1:25:00 AM

Description :
Imperfections,Covered
As you walk down the street, look at the women around you are most of them guilty of caked skin from overslapping on powder foundation? Are you guilty of it too?

A common problem with most powder foundations, chalky skin only adds a few years to your age. Why fall victim to an unattractive finish when you can get a total, ultra thin coverage with Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation?

A thin layer of the Foundation already provides an amazingly smooth finish and covers skin woes, including pigmentation, freckles, dullness and rough skin. It features a winning Moisture Treatment Formula which coats every
colour particle of the powder foundation with a moisturising ingredient, so you dont need to worry about a heavily made-up complexion. It also guarantees to provide moisture with everyadditional coat.

So stop wasting your looks with an unflattering powder foundation let the Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation unmask a fresher-looking you.
Moisture Veil have 6 colours/shades.From the name,it gives moisture and a light finish.
To have an ultimate result- It is best used with Covermark Connecting Base(SPF38/PA+++),(make-up base).

Price: S$55

Review: I call this the skin eraser. Though the colour wasnt a close match, Im still pretty satisfied with it. A light dab on my acne scars and skin looks better instantly! Its not heavy on the skin too. Skin looks very soft and matte after application. I usually use this after applying BB Cream and my mineral foundation, to cover up any scars or undereye dark circles or to cover up pores on sides of nose.

on 4/12/2008 8:53:00 AM

The main reason i buy this is because its cheap. It doesnt give the best coverage, and it is dry and unatural looking and the right colour is hard to get. Bt its okay. Covers my very very dark undereyecirlces quite well, but doesnt cover any burn marks or scars atall. Wouldnt recommend for mature skin as is very dry, comes in a lipstick form which is annoying because once i applied to much pressure and practially fell off.

on 5/13/2006 10:58:00 AM

I brought this way before anyone know of this brand as i loved trying new brand at that time and now im quite careful what i put on my face since that incident... and now i guess it just somehow got famous by celebrity using this but seriously i don't see the big fuss over it. I hate it to the core. I remember i am in need of a concealer seriously....at that time i didn't have much pimple to cover, though i had one or two and this damn thing cause me to break out more and more... i suspect this since this is the only new stuff that i put on my face and once i stop, my face recover slowly. It's oily by the way and for such a small tube, it was way too expensive.... it also doesn't look natural although i get it in a shade close to my skintone...i dump it after using for 3 times, that's when it broke me out. Horrible product! Never tried their pdt anymore, will definitely NOT repurchase.

on 1/6/2005 10:36:00 AM

I like this concealer because it does cover very well, be it my SUPER DARK circles, or the red blemishes I have. I've tried the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier ones and I find this works the best. I've used 4 sticks of these concealers already! But it can be a bit on the dry side. Be sure to use plenty of eye cream before you put this on. I'm a bit interested in the Cle de Peau one though...

on 11/9/2004 5:50:00 PM

Thank god I bought the samples only. I'm a vey tanned girl and none of these concealers matched my skintone. They were to light beige or to rose biege. Plus they did not last all day. So now I use the rose beige as a primer for my lips...go figure.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only used the samples so far and I'm totally bought. If you're acne-prone and have probs w/serious red marks/scars, you'll really like this stuff. It covers COMPLETELY. When I ordered samples from the Covermark website, they sent a few diff. colors to try. But since I always wear foundation over my concealer, an EXACT match really isn't a major concern of mine. It ends up blending just fine in the end result. And this is one concealer that will stay put. It doesn't budge while blending my foundation over it, doesn't budge in this 90-something degree heat, and by the end of the day, you still have the same coverage you did when you first applied it. My samples came in little clear plastic pots w/twist on lids. I moisturize well, apply with my finger and blot it on until it blends. Not the kinda stuff you should rub in, the coverage won't be as good IMO. I don't need it as much anymore since my face is looking a lot better these days w/just minor redness here and there around my nose. But when I have a serious breakout, this is what I'm grabbing for first. My samples are lasting forever it seems. =)UPDATE: Make sure you moisturize enough before using this..ugh...I wore it the other day to conceal a red mark left by a previous zit & for some reason about an hour later I checked in the mirror and found it peeling off! I felt so stupid. So the icky-picker I am would rather peel the damn skin off than walk around w/it just hanging there. Yep, it turned out to be a very bad m/u day for me after that. *sigh* It was a lose-lose situation I guess. Lesson learned: moisturize well before applying. Still a good product though.