Covermark Covermark

No Image

3.8

on 1/19/2007 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product as I like to experiment with new things, to try and make sure I don't miss the best on the market. The label said it was made for dark under-eye circles and spots... both of which I suffer from to some extent.

Considering it was made for that purpose, this concealer does not work at all. It quite literally covered nothing, particularly with the undereye circles. The more I applied, the more caked and unnatural I looked... but still no coverage. Simply, DO NOT BUY.
there are much better products on the market, particularly at the price.

on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is pretty good product. The only thing is that many of the shades are too pink. I experience is that all concealers, no matter what color your skin is, must have a yellow-brown base. Pink just does not work, period.

on 10/12/2004 11:02:00 AM

This is a wonderful product to conceal a birthmark or any other marks, i.e. scars. Have been using this for a number of years.

on 8/24/2003 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a stick concealer. Which is nice since its much more convenient, hygenic and easier to apply than pot concealers. And its not drying at all, it does settle into lines which concealer/foundation doesn't ? Even it settles into those fine lines under my eyes I think its acceptable, at least it doesn't make then show up even more, doesn't dry them out, doesn't streak nor smudge. Superb staying power. Medium coverage, can cover blemishes/acne/ance mark etc. but not my extremely dark undereye circles. I guess I'll have put on a tons of layers to completely hide them but it will end up looking thick and stuffs. ( I"m not saying its thick, 2-3 layers won''t appear thick but I guess I need 5-6 to cover them ) Best to apply with a sponge, fingers won't work. If applied properly it simply melts into your skin and no one will have the slightest clue that you've applied concealer. Its not a huge tube, but I guess it'll last forever. I will not re-purchase, it has nothing to do with the product itself, I simply want to try something new, something even better, I'd like to try Cle de Peau, I've heard its much better than Covermark, but there's a price to pay, CDP cost US$100. If I could't afford CDP, I'll stick with Covermark.