Covermark Covermark

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.3

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

on 5/25/2010 8:46:00 AM

For me this is simply the best concealer ever and at a reasonable price to boot. For those who don't like it perhaps you are using too much? I find that lightly touching my fingers to the pot (I have samples and they last forever) and using it by tapping onto my skin, building as I need to, covers well with no caking. I set with powder and I am good to go. If you are interested in trying it you should go to their site and buy the sample packs in your skin tone. For $10 you get a number of little pots with shades you can blend if you need to. They have a vast number of shades to choose from and they will help you figure out what you need.

I have a lot of uneven pigmentation and this product works to even it all out. Definitely will buy again.

on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

on 5/13/2006 10:58:00 AM

I brought this way before anyone know of this brand as i loved trying new brand at that time and now im quite careful what i put on my face since that incident... and now i guess it just somehow got famous by celebrity using this but seriously i don't see the big fuss over it. I hate it to the core. I remember i am in need of a concealer seriously....at that time i didn't have much pimple to cover, though i had one or two and this damn thing cause me to break out more and more... i suspect this since this is the only new stuff that i put on my face and once i stop, my face recover slowly. It's oily by the way and for such a small tube, it was way too expensive.... it also doesn't look natural although i get it in a shade close to my skintone...i dump it after using for 3 times, that's when it broke me out. Horrible product! Never tried their pdt anymore, will definitely NOT repurchase.

on 4/2/2005 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first concealer. The texture is good and not dry. I just put it on my dark dots but it seems only a little bit help. Maybe I will try Cle de Peau afterwards.

on 10/12/2004 11:02:00 AM

This is a wonderful product to conceal a birthmark or any other marks, i.e. scars. Have been using this for a number of years.

I used Dermablend for years to cover hyperpigmentation caused by blemishes - I never could get an exact color match for my skin. I called Covermark and they were extremely helpful and generous with their samples. I found an exact color match. It is creamier and easier to apply and blend than Dermablend and looks much more natural. You might need a few coats (I buff between coats as recommended by the the SA) depending on the severity of the hyperpigmentation. It works beautifully. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing many times. And a big thank you to Barbara of Covermark for her advice and help!