Covermark Covermark

No Image

3.6

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

on 5/25/2010 8:46:00 AM

For me this is simply the best concealer ever and at a reasonable price to boot. For those who don't like it perhaps you are using too much? I find that lightly touching my fingers to the pot (I have samples and they last forever) and using it by tapping onto my skin, building as I need to, covers well with no caking. I set with powder and I am good to go. If you are interested in trying it you should go to their site and buy the sample packs in your skin tone. For $10 you get a number of little pots with shades you can blend if you need to. They have a vast number of shades to choose from and they will help you figure out what you need.

I have a lot of uneven pigmentation and this product works to even it all out. Definitely will buy again.

on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

on 10/12/2004 11:02:00 AM

This is a wonderful product to conceal a birthmark or any other marks, i.e. scars. Have been using this for a number of years.

I used Dermablend for years to cover hyperpigmentation caused by blemishes - I never could get an exact color match for my skin. I called Covermark and they were extremely helpful and generous with their samples. I found an exact color match. It is creamier and easier to apply and blend than Dermablend and looks much more natural. You might need a few coats (I buff between coats as recommended by the the SA) depending on the severity of the hyperpigmentation. It works beautifully. I highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing many times. And a big thank you to Barbara of Covermark for her advice and help!

on 11/3/2002 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best concealing product I've tried and I've tried just about all of them! Last week I received a sample of Dermablend, tried it... hated it! I felt like I had cake on! Could not wait to get it off! Covermark is great because you can wear it all day and it feels natural, plus your "problem areas" don't cake or crack.
I was concerned with this type of concealer/foundation aggravating my acne prone skin but I had no problems whatsoever! Dermablend made my pimples worse!
I totally recommend this product for people out there, like me, who have scars, blemishes or uneven skin tone.

on 11/15/2008 1:25:00 AM

Description :
Imperfections,Covered
As you walk down the street, look at the women around you are most of them guilty of caked skin from overslapping on powder foundation? Are you guilty of it too?

A common problem with most powder foundations, chalky skin only adds a few years to your age. Why fall victim to an unattractive finish when you can get a total, ultra thin coverage with Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation?

A thin layer of the Foundation already provides an amazingly smooth finish and covers skin woes, including pigmentation, freckles, dullness and rough skin. It features a winning Moisture Treatment Formula which coats every
colour particle of the powder foundation with a moisturising ingredient, so you dont need to worry about a heavily made-up complexion. It also guarantees to provide moisture with everyadditional coat.

So stop wasting your looks with an unflattering powder foundation let the Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation unmask a fresher-looking you.
Moisture Veil have 6 colours/shades.From the name,it gives moisture and a light finish.
To have an ultimate result- It is best used with Covermark Connecting Base(SPF38/PA+++),(make-up base).

Price: S$55

Review: I call this the skin eraser. Though the colour wasnt a close match, Im still pretty satisfied with it. A light dab on my acne scars and skin looks better instantly! Its not heavy on the skin too. Skin looks very soft and matte after application. I usually use this after applying BB Cream and my mineral foundation, to cover up any scars or undereye dark circles or to cover up pores on sides of nose.

on 4/2/2005 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first concealer. The texture is good and not dry. I just put it on my dark dots but it seems only a little bit help. Maybe I will try Cle de Peau afterwards.

on 1/6/2005 10:36:00 AM

I like this concealer because it does cover very well, be it my SUPER DARK circles, or the red blemishes I have. I've tried the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier ones and I find this works the best. I've used 4 sticks of these concealers already! But it can be a bit on the dry side. Be sure to use plenty of eye cream before you put this on. I'm a bit interested in the Cle de Peau one though...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is pretty good product. The only thing is that many of the shades are too pink. I experience is that all concealers, no matter what color your skin is, must have a yellow-brown base. Pink just does not work, period.