Covermark Covermark

No Image

3.6

on 1/19/2007 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product as I like to experiment with new things, to try and make sure I don't miss the best on the market. The label said it was made for dark under-eye circles and spots... both of which I suffer from to some extent.

Considering it was made for that purpose, this concealer does not work at all. It quite literally covered nothing, particularly with the undereye circles. The more I applied, the more caked and unnatural I looked... but still no coverage. Simply, DO NOT BUY.
there are much better products on the market, particularly at the price.

on 5/13/2006 10:58:00 AM

I brought this way before anyone know of this brand as i loved trying new brand at that time and now im quite careful what i put on my face since that incident... and now i guess it just somehow got famous by celebrity using this but seriously i don't see the big fuss over it. I hate it to the core. I remember i am in need of a concealer seriously....at that time i didn't have much pimple to cover, though i had one or two and this damn thing cause me to break out more and more... i suspect this since this is the only new stuff that i put on my face and once i stop, my face recover slowly. It's oily by the way and for such a small tube, it was way too expensive.... it also doesn't look natural although i get it in a shade close to my skintone...i dump it after using for 3 times, that's when it broke me out. Horrible product! Never tried their pdt anymore, will definitely NOT repurchase.

on 2/4/2005 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I had bought the Covermark stick to cover up some bruises from laser surgery. The concealer went on terribly, covered nothing and looked completely unnatural and clumpy on my skin. I ended up using MAC concealer instead, and while not perfect it was much better than Covermark. Disappointed in Covermark ... I had high hopes after reading the various reviews here.

on 11/9/2004 5:50:00 PM

Thank god I bought the samples only. I'm a vey tanned girl and none of these concealers matched my skintone. They were to light beige or to rose biege. Plus they did not last all day. So now I use the rose beige as a primer for my lips...go figure.

on 4/12/2008 8:53:00 AM

The main reason i buy this is because its cheap. It doesnt give the best coverage, and it is dry and unatural looking and the right colour is hard to get. Bt its okay. Covers my very very dark undereyecirlces quite well, but doesnt cover any burn marks or scars atall. Wouldnt recommend for mature skin as is very dry, comes in a lipstick form which is annoying because once i applied to much pressure and practially fell off.

on 11/15/2008 1:25:00 AM

Description :
Imperfections,Covered
As you walk down the street, look at the women around you are most of them guilty of caked skin from overslapping on powder foundation? Are you guilty of it too?

A common problem with most powder foundations, chalky skin only adds a few years to your age. Why fall victim to an unattractive finish when you can get a total, ultra thin coverage with Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation?

A thin layer of the Foundation already provides an amazingly smooth finish and covers skin woes, including pigmentation, freckles, dullness and rough skin. It features a winning Moisture Treatment Formula which coats every
colour particle of the powder foundation with a moisturising ingredient, so you dont need to worry about a heavily made-up complexion. It also guarantees to provide moisture with everyadditional coat.

So stop wasting your looks with an unflattering powder foundation let the Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation unmask a fresher-looking you.
Moisture Veil have 6 colours/shades.From the name,it gives moisture and a light finish.
To have an ultimate result- It is best used with Covermark Connecting Base(SPF38/PA+++),(make-up base).

Price: S$55

Review: I call this the skin eraser. Though the colour wasnt a close match, Im still pretty satisfied with it. A light dab on my acne scars and skin looks better instantly! Its not heavy on the skin too. Skin looks very soft and matte after application. I usually use this after applying BB Cream and my mineral foundation, to cover up any scars or undereye dark circles or to cover up pores on sides of nose.

on 4/2/2005 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first concealer. The texture is good and not dry. I just put it on my dark dots but it seems only a little bit help. Maybe I will try Cle de Peau afterwards.

on 1/6/2005 10:36:00 AM

I like this concealer because it does cover very well, be it my SUPER DARK circles, or the red blemishes I have. I've tried the Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier ones and I find this works the best. I've used 4 sticks of these concealers already! But it can be a bit on the dry side. Be sure to use plenty of eye cream before you put this on. I'm a bit interested in the Cle de Peau one though...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is pretty good product. The only thing is that many of the shades are too pink. I experience is that all concealers, no matter what color your skin is, must have a yellow-brown base. Pink just does not work, period.

on 8/24/2003 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a stick concealer. Which is nice since its much more convenient, hygenic and easier to apply than pot concealers. And its not drying at all, it does settle into lines which concealer/foundation doesn't ? Even it settles into those fine lines under my eyes I think its acceptable, at least it doesn't make then show up even more, doesn't dry them out, doesn't streak nor smudge. Superb staying power. Medium coverage, can cover blemishes/acne/ance mark etc. but not my extremely dark undereye circles. I guess I'll have put on a tons of layers to completely hide them but it will end up looking thick and stuffs. ( I"m not saying its thick, 2-3 layers won''t appear thick but I guess I need 5-6 to cover them ) Best to apply with a sponge, fingers won't work. If applied properly it simply melts into your skin and no one will have the slightest clue that you've applied concealer. Its not a huge tube, but I guess it'll last forever. I will not re-purchase, it has nothing to do with the product itself, I simply want to try something new, something even better, I'd like to try Cle de Peau, I've heard its much better than Covermark, but there's a price to pay, CDP cost US$100. If I could't afford CDP, I'll stick with Covermark.