Covermark Covermark

No Image

3.6

on 8/24/2003 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a stick concealer. Which is nice since its much more convenient, hygenic and easier to apply than pot concealers. And its not drying at all, it does settle into lines which concealer/foundation doesn't ? Even it settles into those fine lines under my eyes I think its acceptable, at least it doesn't make then show up even more, doesn't dry them out, doesn't streak nor smudge. Superb staying power. Medium coverage, can cover blemishes/acne/ance mark etc. but not my extremely dark undereye circles. I guess I'll have put on a tons of layers to completely hide them but it will end up looking thick and stuffs. ( I"m not saying its thick, 2-3 layers won''t appear thick but I guess I need 5-6 to cover them ) Best to apply with a sponge, fingers won't work. If applied properly it simply melts into your skin and no one will have the slightest clue that you've applied concealer. Its not a huge tube, but I guess it'll last forever. I will not re-purchase, it has nothing to do with the product itself, I simply want to try something new, something even better, I'd like to try Cle de Peau, I've heard its much better than Covermark, but there's a price to pay, CDP cost US$100. If I could't afford CDP, I'll stick with Covermark.

on 11/3/2002 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best concealing product I've tried and I've tried just about all of them! Last week I received a sample of Dermablend, tried it... hated it! I felt like I had cake on! Could not wait to get it off! Covermark is great because you can wear it all day and it feels natural, plus your "problem areas" don't cake or crack.
I was concerned with this type of concealer/foundation aggravating my acne prone skin but I had no problems whatsoever! Dermablend made my pimples worse!
I totally recommend this product for people out there, like me, who have scars, blemishes or uneven skin tone.

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

on 5/25/2010 8:46:00 AM

For me this is simply the best concealer ever and at a reasonable price to boot. For those who don't like it perhaps you are using too much? I find that lightly touching my fingers to the pot (I have samples and they last forever) and using it by tapping onto my skin, building as I need to, covers well with no caking. I set with powder and I am good to go. If you are interested in trying it you should go to their site and buy the sample packs in your skin tone. For $10 you get a number of little pots with shades you can blend if you need to. They have a vast number of shades to choose from and they will help you figure out what you need.

I have a lot of uneven pigmentation and this product works to even it all out. Definitely will buy again.

on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

on 2/4/2005 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. I had bought the Covermark stick to cover up some bruises from laser surgery. The concealer went on terribly, covered nothing and looked completely unnatural and clumpy on my skin. I ended up using MAC concealer instead, and while not perfect it was much better than Covermark. Disappointed in Covermark ... I had high hopes after reading the various reviews here.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is pretty good product. The only thing is that many of the shades are too pink. I experience is that all concealers, no matter what color your skin is, must have a yellow-brown base. Pink just does not work, period.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have only used the samples so far and I'm totally bought. If you're acne-prone and have probs w/serious red marks/scars, you'll really like this stuff. It covers COMPLETELY. When I ordered samples from the Covermark website, they sent a few diff. colors to try. But since I always wear foundation over my concealer, an EXACT match really isn't a major concern of mine. It ends up blending just fine in the end result. And this is one concealer that will stay put. It doesn't budge while blending my foundation over it, doesn't budge in this 90-something degree heat, and by the end of the day, you still have the same coverage you did when you first applied it. My samples came in little clear plastic pots w/twist on lids. I moisturize well, apply with my finger and blot it on until it blends. Not the kinda stuff you should rub in, the coverage won't be as good IMO. I don't need it as much anymore since my face is looking a lot better these days w/just minor redness here and there around my nose. But when I have a serious breakout, this is what I'm grabbing for first. My samples are lasting forever it seems. =)UPDATE: Make sure you moisturize enough before using this..ugh...I wore it the other day to conceal a red mark left by a previous zit & for some reason about an hour later I checked in the mirror and found it peeling off! I felt so stupid. So the icky-picker I am would rather peel the damn skin off than walk around w/it just hanging there. Yep, it turned out to be a very bad m/u day for me after that. *sigh* It was a lose-lose situation I guess. Lesson learned: moisturize well before applying. Still a good product though.

on 11/15/2008 1:25:00 AM

Description :
Imperfections,Covered
As you walk down the street, look at the women around you are most of them guilty of caked skin from overslapping on powder foundation? Are you guilty of it too?

A common problem with most powder foundations, chalky skin only adds a few years to your age. Why fall victim to an unattractive finish when you can get a total, ultra thin coverage with Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation?

A thin layer of the Foundation already provides an amazingly smooth finish and covers skin woes, including pigmentation, freckles, dullness and rough skin. It features a winning Moisture Treatment Formula which coats every
colour particle of the powder foundation with a moisturising ingredient, so you dont need to worry about a heavily made-up complexion. It also guarantees to provide moisture with everyadditional coat.

So stop wasting your looks with an unflattering powder foundation let the Covermark Moisture Veil Powder Foundation unmask a fresher-looking you.
Moisture Veil have 6 colours/shades.From the name,it gives moisture and a light finish.
To have an ultimate result- It is best used with Covermark Connecting Base(SPF38/PA+++),(make-up base).

Price: S$55

Review: I call this the skin eraser. Though the colour wasnt a close match, Im still pretty satisfied with it. A light dab on my acne scars and skin looks better instantly! Its not heavy on the skin too. Skin looks very soft and matte after application. I usually use this after applying BB Cream and my mineral foundation, to cover up any scars or undereye dark circles or to cover up pores on sides of nose.

on 4/12/2008 8:53:00 AM

The main reason i buy this is because its cheap. It doesnt give the best coverage, and it is dry and unatural looking and the right colour is hard to get. Bt its okay. Covers my very very dark undereyecirlces quite well, but doesnt cover any burn marks or scars atall. Wouldnt recommend for mature skin as is very dry, comes in a lipstick form which is annoying because once i applied to much pressure and practially fell off.