Covermark Covermark

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.8

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

I use the covermark coverstick in "rose" and it's perfection for my fair to light cool toned skin. This is a great colour for covering bluish undereye discolouration and veins. This is the best concealer on the market and I have tried EVERYTHING!!! Nothing beats this. Since it's so pigmented you need very little. And it's longwearing and waterproof to boot!
When applied properly it will not sink into lines and it lasts until you take it off. After my eye cream, I put on some smashbox primer in "blend" which is another amazing product and then apply the covermark, (which glides on like butter after the primer by the way), with either my ring finger or a concealer brush. I use finishing powder to set.
I can't recommend this concealer enough!

on 5/25/2010 8:46:00 AM

For me this is simply the best concealer ever and at a reasonable price to boot. For those who don't like it perhaps you are using too much? I find that lightly touching my fingers to the pot (I have samples and they last forever) and using it by tapping onto my skin, building as I need to, covers well with no caking. I set with powder and I am good to go. If you are interested in trying it you should go to their site and buy the sample packs in your skin tone. For $10 you get a number of little pots with shades you can blend if you need to. They have a vast number of shades to choose from and they will help you figure out what you need.

I have a lot of uneven pigmentation and this product works to even it all out. Definitely will buy again.

on 10/28/2006 11:46:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes only (usually)...and I'm SO amazed! It actually has the same light-diffusing and brightening qualities as Touche Eclat, but with great coverage! Does not get into the tiny lines under my eyes, moisturizes really well, and the color (light) is just perfect for my Irish skin. Can't say enough about this, and even got an extra just to be safe! I paid about 16 dollars for it at CVS, and it will be a cold day in hell when I switch to another concealer (and believe me, I've tried them ALL).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It is pretty good product. The only thing is that many of the shades are too pink. I experience is that all concealers, no matter what color your skin is, must have a yellow-brown base. Pink just does not work, period.