L'Oreal Paris The Mystic's Kiss (Project Runway)

L'Oreal Paris The Mystic's Kiss (Project Runway)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I saw this lippy at a local sale and had been looking for a color to go with my lips and skin, my lips are kinda weird, lol, they make lippy look like it's bleeding >_<. I first put some on my hand, I was worried that it was too dark, I was pleasantly surprised. I agree with others that this color looks dark in the tube, but certainly isn't when you swatch it. I found that in some lights it has a blue tinge, but it's gorgeous! The packaging is kinda annoying with having to put the cap on a certain way, but hey, I only paid $8 (NZ) for it. A really super buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love this color. It def doesn't look the same in the tube as it does on the lips. In the tube, it looks like a deep plum color. It is a beautiful berry/fuchsia color on my lips and looks even better with the L'Oreal Mystic's Shine on top of it. I like this color a lot and would def recommend it to anyone. The only thing I don't like about the packaging is that the cover has to go on a certain way to fit and I always have to look as I cover it back up; just a minor hassle.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Surprisingly wearable for someone fair like me and also for someone who thinks they look ridic in too dark lips. I really liked this gorgeous complex color (cosign on the previous reviewers description) and I rarely bother with drugstore lippies at this price (too expensive mostly imo) so yes exactly what I wanted it to be. I'd buy this again if needed or possible and I would recommend this lipstick to others for sure.

on 10/3/2012 2:58:00 AM

The Mystic's Kiss is another great lipstick from the L'Oreal fall 2012 Project Runway Collection. It looks like a very deep, dark, vampy eggplant shade in the tube but when swatched, is more of a wearable deep berry shade. On the lips, it goes on a fuchsia-berry shade that is nowhere near as dark or intense as the lipstick looks in the tube. The lipstick is highly pigmented and unlike the other lipsticks in this collection, doesn't have a metallic finish. This shade is an ideal deep shade for fall.