Uploaded by tashidelek

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/24/2017

I picked this up at target because my lips felt super dry and I realized I had no lipstick with me that day. This is the shade they had and its really dark and shiny, reminded me a lot of the classic clinique almost lipstick in black honey. Works really well. It is a very soft emollient texture so be careful not to over-apply with these dark shades as it can bleed easily.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

Feb/22/2016

I love this lip balm. I tried it completely on a whim one day and I'm so glad I did. Contrary to the name, it's not shimmery at all. On me, it's a deep, cool-toned plum color. I almost never wear lip color (just clear balm), but when I do, this is my go-to.

I like that the tube/stick is a slimmer size as it makes this easy to apply without getting it everywhere. It …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

fromTaz22

Dec/17/2015

I like Burt's Bee's lip shimmers but was put off buying this one for ages because when I tested it on my hand it looks very dark and quite purpley but I finally bought it today and it's really nice, it comes out as like a sheer burgundy with a slight plum-ish hue, my favourite shimmer so far is Raisin and they're quite similar but when I compare them side by side Raisin is …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/30/2014

I was expecting a tinted lip balm but instead got a warm red lipstick with no shimmer. Although it wasn't what I was looking for I do like it. It is a nice red I can pull off.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nov/21/2013

I have Rhubarb and Fig. This is new - Plum. I am brunette with dark eyes. This is a great color, not too red or brown - just the perfect plum. This is the best one of the lip shimmers so far! Makes teeth look white, too! I will reach for it often.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairOther

2.0
fromMuriel

Jan/12/2013

I was really hoping to like this a lot, but sadly, I don't. I wish it were just a tad sheer, it's too thickish if that makes sense. Neither do I like the 'mentholy' aspect of it and I believe that is drying to the lips. Sorry Burt, this is a dud.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/02/2012

Oh wow, how pleasantly surprised I was with this lip shimmer! This is a very lovely fall color for lips. A true pigmented plum color. I love the fact that it's all natural and cheap too - $3.99. I like the tingle I get with this too. Burt's Bees lip shimmers, as far as color pay off, are a real hit or miss for me. But this color is pure loveliness!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age44-55