Elizabeth Arden Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Elizabeth Arden Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

3.2

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got a tester of this and I own one of her perfumes and this is my second favorite it has like this girly sexy soft but loud sent to it and it last so long love the box and everything it actually has a good amount and can be bought in bigger sizes

on 5/28/2016 8:31:00 AM

It has a ok fruity scent, but I think the dry down makes it smell so weird. Im glad I´ve only got the 30 ml bottle, because Im definitely not buying this again.

on 12/18/2014 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hey, I got what was expecting to get! Nobody was actually expecting this perfume to be like a Channel or Gucci scent. I knew it was going to be a sweet, sugary fruit scent and I'm fine with that because it's a staple in most teenager perfume collections. However the price is ridiculous! It's supposed to be a Stocking filler scent, it should cost around 20. But my aunty bought mine when it was still new at like 39.99 that's CRAZY money for a bottle of crappy synthetic sugar syrup.

Basically it's a nice kids perfume but over priced.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't really know what to expect when I sampled this. I was expecting a sweet fruity scent like most celeb fragrances, and this is no different. Straight up this reminded me of a watered down 'Viva La Juicy' by Juicy Couture. It's a little musky and has that creamy note mixed in with the fruity ones. Overall its not bad, but has poor sillage for a fragrance that's marketed as an Eau de Parfum.

on 9/29/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this perfume at a kiosk in the mall for pefumes. The bottles adorable and very Nicki. I have to say I love the smell of it. It's nice and light. It's fruity and sweet. But, it doesn't last. It reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy which I love but BS Fantasy actually lasts. This one I put on and 5 seconds later you can't smell it. It's a constant reapply. So it's safe to say when I run out I won't purchase this one again.

This is a juicy, feminine scent and although I don't love it, I probably would buy it again because it is along the same lines as my other scents I love: Viva La Juicy and Justin Beiber Someday. My big gripe is I love strong, long lasting perfumes and this has no staying power in my opinion. The bottle is unique and I do like displaying it on my counter because it stands out...it's either a love-it-or-hate-it kind of bottle evidently. My boyfriend chose it between a few different scents and that's mainly why I bought it because he said it was his favorite. I alternate between that and Fallen Vixen Wanderlust right now, so it's lasting me a while. I have to use so much of it though so in my opinion it isn't much worth it's salt.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this perfume really because I liked the bottle and it was £24 for the biggest bottle (post Xmas offer) I really do not like it, it's so cheap and nasty smelling. It gives me a headache ew.

on 1/28/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this fragrance and I was very hesitant when I smelled it. I figured I couldn't go wrong when I spotted the gift-set at Target on clearance for $8.96 lol.

It reminds me of Juicy alot but mellow. I smell the starfruit, lotus, gardenia, vanilla, musk and caramel mostly. It's a very soft scent that is very wearable.

It lasts a good deal of time on me, about 6 hours and it doesn't trail too much which I like. Very nice fragrance from her, although its made by Elizabeth Arden. I tend to like Arden's fragrances for the most part.

on 1/22/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this for Christmas for my 9 year old girl (this and Katy Perrry Prrr - which we like better). The packaging is kitschy - as you have to pop off Nikki's head to spray out the fregrance. Meanwhile - the sweet top-note gives way to an old-lady-esque "cheap" perfumey blend which I happen not to like.

Will NOT re-purchase.

on 10/25/2013 1:20:00 PM

I liked the fragrance, packaging was very cute the scent lasts a while, only thing that bothered me was it smells similiar to another fragrance i have, so i probably wouldn't purchase it again i was just trying it out

Popular Fragrances