e.l.f. Cosmetics E.L.F. Essential Lip Stain - Crimson Crush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
e.l.f. Cosmetics E.L.F. Essential Lip Stain - Crimson Crush

2.3

on 1/25/2016 2:09:00 PM

The only things I like about this is the applicator. It is only really pigmented towards the back of my lips, it makes it look like I bit then and they're bleeding. On the rest of my lips, it looks really uneven. It'll be darker in some spots and lighter on others, no matter how many layers I apply. Mine hasn't dried out, like some of the complaints and I've had it for two months.

Okay, after reading so many good reviews, I decided to go ahead and try this since it was only $2.

However, it has been terrible. Five minutes after I put it on it dried into the corners of my mouth and faded every where else.

I just threw it in the trash.

on 8/7/2013 4:08:00 PM

I got this just to try it and it worked the first day but the next day it was already dried out! It barely gives any color, it mattifys your lips, makes them feel very dry and I just found mine today, I've had if for about 2 months and it smells horrible! Would not reccomend

on 5/2/2013 4:56:00 PM

LOVE this product! I was always a fan of the lip stains but I couldn't find a good color for a dark lips. I purchase this color at Target when it was release. The fine tip gives you the accuracy to create clean lines. The texture feels like a watercolor and dries instantly for a matte finish. However, it can be drying so moisturize the lips before application. The color is bold and the look lasts over 8 hours with little reapplying after meals or drinks. The only downside is that I'm not sure how much this product contains but I can feel the pen drying. Even after that, for $2 it's still a steal.