Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I do not like the harsh mint scent nor the actual cleanser itself. The bath gel does not lather very well and leaves my skin feeling dry. The scent is peppermint oil and corn mint oil. Corn mint is the cheapest mint extract available and has a harsh menthol scent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3029 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

3.0

Mar/25/2012

A decent body wash with good ingredients, but with some drawbacks that keep me from repurchasing. First of all if I don't use a shower puff/pouf with this I hardly get any lather. So on days when I'm running late and just put this in my hands, mix with water and rub on my body I get very little lather and I end up using more of it because of that. Secondly, I would not buy this again is …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Dec/13/2010

This is a great smelling shower gel. I'm on my second bottle.

I get mine from vitacost.com which sells the large 32 oz bottles at a discount. The mint scent is very refreshing.

The 32 oz bottles come with a pump. I wish they would sell gallon sized refills so I don't have to waste so many bottles. Vitacost sells Shikai brand shower gels by the gallon so …

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Aug/25/2009

Despite the high price, I loved this product when I first bought it four years ago. Now, I noticed that the formula seems to have changed (as well as the price has gone up).
It went from a very nice, thick clear gel to a very thin and water-y pearlescent type.
It still holds a good lather and the scent is wonderful, but sadly this is the last time I will be buying it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

Jan/31/2009

I LOVE this body wash! I love minty shower gels and this one has a very nice scent :) Non drying & natural ingredients. I got a big pump bottle, which is very convenient in the shower.

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

fromaimela

Feb/21/2006

My staple bodywash. I love the refreshing minty smell in the morning. Perks me up a bit. It does not dry out my skin, rinses off clean. I buy the 32 oz bottle which comes with a large pump. A+

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/04/2004

This is my summer shower gel I use w/ my poof. The mint scent is very invigorating & makes me feel fresh. IMHO, it's NOT very emollient. However if I compare it w/ those drug store "chemical" bars, this gel is way more gentle. It didn't dry out my skin but if I was having serious dry skin problems, this is not be my choice of products. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

Jul/04/2003

This is a very gentle mint scent and fairly moisturizing. It has a luxurious creamy texture. I've never been disappointed in AB products!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Oct/14/2002

This wasn't what I was expecting. It smells nice and pepperminty in the bottle, but not really in the shower. It didn't tingle as much as I like either. The bottle says "very emollient" which I certainly didn't notice that either. For someone that likes peppermint, but might be a little sensitive to it may like this product.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair