MAC Stay By Me

4.9

on 12/27/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

A nice blush by MAC. Pale matte nude peach that's easy to wear and looks natural. What I don't like is the fact that it feels a bit hard - too tightly packed maybe? - in the pan it doesn't last all day. Really pretty nevertheless.

on 10/6/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For reference, I have an NC 15 MAC complexion, very light blonde hair, dark brown eyebrows, and dark blue eyes.

This is my go-to blush. I love it. I've probably replaced it three or four times. I can't find a similar colour - Cargo has one that's similar (I think it's called Rome?) but a bit too orange for me. Usually I shy away from oranges in my makeup palette, but they hit a home run with this colour - just right for someone with a very pale complexion. I just can't get the same natural-looking glow with a rose or pink-toned blush.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this blusher, I've been wearing it for YEARS and have bought about 4, and 2 spare!.... it's a beautiful subtle pinky peach glow.... it looks fantastic on pale skin. I've never found anything to match the beautiful shade!! Big thumbs up from me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was looking up MAC Coral Bliss swatches and found a blog post that had this blush with it. I loved the pics she posted so I bought it at the counter and tried it on when I got home. This is exactly the blush I've been searching for!! I have rosacea so I try to tone done the redness in my cheeks with foundation and powder but then need to add back in just a little bit of color to look healthy. I applied this on top of some BB Cream and powder. It doesn't have much pink which is perfect so I don't look flushed. The formula is beautiful and natural looking without being glittery or chalky. It is gorgeous with the Coral Bliss lipstick. Love it!!! (I'm NC15 with light green eyes and naturally blonde hair for reference.)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

well, this is only slightly cheaper than nars sex appeal, but since I couldn't find it in sephora, I went over to the mac counter to find a dupe. first of all, let me just say that it works very subtly on my nc35 skin, and I mean that. great pigmentation but very pale, so don't expect miracles if you're past nc30. the point of this blush is that while its long wearing, its also very reserved and pairs very very well with a contour or bronzer on the bottom. it adds some health to your skin without looking like an obvious blush. on very pale girls, I think this would be a great hit. the matte finish and peachy undertone makes me look like a beach native!

on 5/6/2013 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

A new classic and staple. I love this blush. The color is warm but neutral and it truly lasts. I always have this one in my makeup bag. Tip: if you want that Kim K neutral cheek look, try this with Smashbox Bronze Lights Suntan Matte bronzer ( as contour). Subtle and sexy for medium skin!

on 2/16/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is all that has been on my cheeks lately. Looks beautiful with my NC15 skintone, and it really is pro longwear, after 8 hours of work it is still visible and looking good on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is from the MAC office hours collection and will now be part of the permanent collection (at least that's what the MA told me when I got it). This collection has gotten a lot of really not so hot reviews online. This is the only product from the line I've tried, but I totally disagree with the reviews I've read about this blush so I guess you can't always believe what your read and in the end go and try it on yourself.
This blush most reminds me of NARS sex appeal. It's very soft, buildable, and extremely pale, not to be confused with low pigmentation because it has great pigmentation. Like sex appeal, if you are not very very fair this will not show up on you! I only need one layer for it to show up on me as a fair warm peach. Two layers I get a soft peachy/orangey color. Also of note, I find this just a shade darker than sex appeal which I can't get to show up more than very slightly. I put it on at 8 one morning and could see it very well until about 7 at night. It is very soft and easy to get on the brush but I don't think of it as overly powdery, but I can see how someone might think that. I'm a fan and now I'm eying Rosy Outlook.