Sunday Riley 'The Influencer' Extra Volume Glossy Mascara

No Image

2.8

on 10/5/2016 4:38:00 PM

Sunday Riley "the influencer" midnight sapphire . Just bought it and was so surprised by the dryness of the product that I sent it back right away thinking it was a defective item ... received a new one the very next week ... and no it was not a defective product! This mascara is dry and does not transfer at all to my lashes ... it was a big mess . Will not try it a third time !

on 12/8/2015 1:21:00 PM

I'd definitely call this "false advertising". This product does one of the 3 things they say it does and that is it nicely separates your lashes.

Volume? Zero
Length? Zero

Don't be fooled, it's horrible and way over priced for nothing.

Totally annoyed.

For "natural" looking eyelashes, this mascara is the best I have ever used. It does not clump, flake, and is long lasting yet is easily removed at the end of the day. Personally, I don't like the look of obviously fake lashes so finding this product was great. I have only tried the blue (it does not look blue on your lashes however) but I'm going to try the brown next. Chantecaille mascara is my other favorite but I think this one might be better because of the brush and its very natural look.

on 9/27/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a mascara that I'm loving but NOT for reasons many may agree with. First off, this mascara does NOT add volume or length in any way; not even with multiple coats. Colors don't show up (black, brown and blue all look the same on the lashes). You have to apply and apply and apply and apply and apply and apply and apply and apply and........ to see any difference with your lashes (and I have decent length lashes).

So why the 4 rating? Why would I buy it again? Here's why:

1) It leaves my lashes in AMAZING condition. I can tell when I use this mascara for a week plus (I use mascara every day) and then use something else. WOW my lashes are longer and thicker than ever. When I use a different mascara in this way, my lashes don't show such growth or fullness, so it has to be the conditioners in the SR one.

2) It does NOT flake, smear, run, raccoon eyes, NOTHING. Yet comes off easily with KGD cleansing water.

3) NO smell.

4) My lashes look "natural". Like nice lashes without the look of having put mascara on. The brush combs thru easily when applying more than 1 coat and it NEVER looks clumpy.

Honestly? If I want the no makeup makeup look for my eyelashes, THIS is the one I will use. If I had a teen girl who wanted to started wearing makeup, THIS is the mascara I would give her. If a GF who never wore makeup wanted a mascara with a natural look, I would suggest this one, hands down.

So, I can't give it a 5 as it does not do what the package says. I can say that it leaves my lashes soft and healthy and works beautifully as a "natural" look mascara.

Popular Mascaras