Bonne Bell Lipsmacker in Wild Raspberry

Bonne Bell Lipsmacker in Wild Raspberry

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I remember first getting this in a trio with Dr. Pepper and bubble gum when I was a tween, and I remember not really caring for it the first time I got it (I gave it away to a friend), but I really liked it the second time I got that trio. It smelled sort of like licorice and I adored the packaging. Unfortunately, today's wild raspberry Lip Smacker smells different than how it used to. It smells more artificial now, which is disappointing.

The weird thing is that a "new" Lip Smacker in the Cupcake Craze Lip Collection in blackberry cream smells like how wild raspberry used to smell. If you like how wild raspberry used to smell, I recommend getting blackberry cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad, but it doesn't smell like raspberries.. it smells more like red licorice. Good moisturizer for lips. It's one of the original lip smacker flavors too.

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like the raspberry licorice scent, but it makes my lips peel.

Mmmm this tastes delicious! I don't know why there's so many negative reviews. I bought this in a party pack of 8 (which I'm thoroughly enjoying). It smells just like Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea. I love that drink. It does not smell sour to me like others say. It smells like very sweet raspberries. It also gives me a nice sheen, but not much color since I have a natural pink tint to my lips. Overall, it's a really great product for the price.

on 4/13/2010 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE LipSmacker lip balms! The glossy texture & moistness are to die for, & there are SO MANY flavors to choose from.
I've only tried a few so far (Dr Pepper is my favorite) but this one's not the best flavor to me.
The scent of raspberry is mild & a little bit tart. I would much more prefer a sweet, ripe raspberry scent. If I find it at my local drugstore I'll buy Red Raspberry next time. (I ordered this one online.)
I love LipSmacker balms but I won't purchase this flavor again. I keep this one at work & am looking forward to finishing it up.

on 5/2/2005 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

icky

on 2/6/2005 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A light purple color - gives lips a nice berry gloss. Smells yummy & is dirt cheap, while moisturizes. All in all, a great product!

on 6/25/2004 9:50:00 AM

This raspberry is very different from red raspberry. The smell is definetly different and is a lilac color......not one of my favorites.

Smells great, has ever so slight red tint, alright moisturizer, would purchase again.

This lip balm smells okay and it's a bit drying so I gave it a 3.