Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

3.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

on 7/19/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was so excited to get this cream in the mail, but like the reviews from Makeup Alley and other places, it was quite disappointing. I found the perfume in the cream at first to be nice but then it got a bit annoying. I also found that the hydration mentioned on the web and on the package didn't really "happen" when I put it on my face. My face was still a little dry. On continuous use I found this product to be really harsh on my skin so I stopped using it midway.

absolutely love them, dab some before a good night's sleep and wake up to beautiful skin.

having grown in UAE, skin is dry and lack moisture most of the time and this is your solution.

it is def expensive than our traditional virigin coconut oil( if you can stand the smell and greasiness :)

its pricey but worth it.

Strong fragrance. My face had been clear for months and suddenly I broke out on my forehead with comedones and cysts on cheeks after using this. This cream was the only thing I changed in my regimen.

This gave me a red itchy flakey rash :(

on 11/1/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

When I first used the Hydra Beauty Creme, I didn't expect any major results, and if anything, prepared my skin for the worst, thinking it would be too fragrant and too 'cheaply' made, as an add-on into a prominent fragrance company.
How I was wrong!
This moisturizer is the only one that has never broke my skin out, cause any excess oil or dryness. It has the classic Chanel skincare scent, a cooling clean smell, as if you've just stepped out the shower. It comes in the simple Chanel packaging, a pale blue tub with a black screw lid.
I would only recommend this to people with normal -> dry skin with little to no sensitivity. It is perfect for an immediate blast of hydration, but doesn't do anything long term I don't think!
The only bad point I can make it the price, which makes it quite a luxe product. I'm currently on my third tub.

on 5/8/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry cheeks, but I am rather oily in the T-zone, so I have always had a struggle to find a cream that matches these criteria. However, the Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme really does the trick for me.

The consistency is very creamy and rich, and it really hydrates my skin well. On the other hand, it never leaves my skin feeling oily, and it pulls into my skin quickly. Additionally, it preps my skin before applying foundation, so I never feel the need to use a primer.

The scent is also very nice and clean, and when applying the creme I always get this luxurious feeling like I was having a facial.

The only cons are the price and the packaging. But I experience that when I use a serum or an oil (I use Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate) before applying the creme, I don't need to use a lot of creme. The creme therefore lasts forever. The last jar I bought lasted from january until may!

This product works perfectly on my skin and I will truly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a nice cream that leaves your skin feeling silky. It's not heavy or greasy (though with my oily skin, I could only use it for overnight wear). I got it as a free sample, but I am considering purchasing a full size of it.

on 3/24/2015 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This review is based on a sample tube from the Chanel SA. Not moisturizing enough for my mature, dry skin. My face felt tight after application. I'd say this is more for those with oily skin within the 20-30's age group. Another con is the jar packaging - not sanitary.

on 10/18/2014 3:22:00 AM

I would give this 3 i guess, price wise - its pricy but the effect is really good!! If u have dry skin with red spots or itchiness i wouldnt go for it.. My skin is combination and when it was a bit oily or normal it makes my skin so velvety but when it was dry it burrrrnnnned so know your skin first.. I wouldnt buy it again because of the price and because my skin sometimes gets too dry and in that case i cant use it

It feels too tight on my skin!its just doesn't work!really disappointed!I will not be buying it again!

Popular Moisturizers