79%
package quality

price range

Reviews

19 days ago

These are amazing! I've lost count of how many I have. The colours are amazing and I get a good four or five days chip free which is fine for me as I get bored of the same colour very fast. Such a bargain price aswell!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

I purchased the colour 320 Rapid Ruby and the colour is beautiful and pigmented and overall stunning but this nail polish chips so easily. I am on complete bed rest at the moment so I’m not doing anything that would cause nail polish to chip but it just does. I woke up this morning and half my nails were chipped off. I have tried 4 different ways of applying, base coats, no vase coats, 1 layer, 2 layers, different tops coats and it just keeps chipping. I love the colour but his product is going in the bin.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I bought Coralicious,which as the name suggests is a lovely summery coral colour. What I found is the consistency was much thinner and the colour less intense than normal nail polish, in effect a watered down version but the drying time is not much faster and certainly not 60 seconds. Not one would buy again

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I purchased shade 610 'Stand to attention' (red). I quote 'one coat nail polish'. I had to reapply this after minutes as it chipped somehow on something. I spent the rest of the weekend adding layers on top of the next, I literally could not do anything without it chipping! It's now in the bin where the garbage belongs. Sorry Rimmel.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

My main issue with this product is that this certainly doesn't dry in 60 seconds as the name would make customers believe. The several times I have used these products (hoping it was just a bad batch), I have always experienced the polish failing to pass the finger print test. I've tried using less coats of the polish itself, changing drying conditions, not using a base coat, not using a top coat, scrubbing my nails before using it - nothing would change the fact that this product has never managed to dry on my nails. I always find myself testing it by lightly pressing it with my finger, only to have it slide of my nail as though it were a really bad peel off base coat. I really wouldn't recommend using this product unless you're extremely desperate.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

This product takes 60 minutes, not 60 seconds. Chips easily and is far too thick for a nice even coat.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

This polish doesn't dry in 60 seconds, but in about 5-10 minutes you're good to go. Fast drying polishes are known to chip easily and this one isn't an exception. Lasts for about 3 days, bright shades will stain nails.

About reviewer (651 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I have dozens and dozens of Rimmel 60 seconds polish and majority of them are really good for the price, with a few performing better than some OPI ones. I'm working my way through my whole collection over the next year so will update my review as I go to review each shade. RED CARPET a metalic red, applies smoothly and dries quickly, not quite 60 seconds though, one thick coat would work in a rush, but two thinner coats gives a much better even finish, this lasted four days and even then the chipping was minimal and not noticeable unless you were close up the hand 5/5 PURPLE REIGN. A nice mid purple, not too bright and not too dark, has a subtle shimmer that's not in your face, experts brush which I love (see above). I needed three coats to get an opaque coverage, which meant it took ages to dry. Decent wear though with minimal chipping after four days. I paid 89p for mine so a bargain really. 4/5 SUNRISE. Lovely summery shimmery orange, but applies very thick and gloopy, visible streaks and uneven appearance even after drying. Takes ages to dry and chips quickly. 1/5

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I bought this in black out. It never dries and its too thick and gloopy to paint on a thin layer. After two hours I was sure my nails were dry, they didnt smudge when I touched them, I started watching a movie, had my arms folded for a couple of minutes, tried to move my hand only to discover my nails stuck to my top, when I peeled them off the fabric they had inprints and smudges all over them, Id only applied one coat of varnish as thin as I could make it go on. It also has a very alcoholic smell, my fingers smell like theyve been dipped in vodka. Really irritating.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

I buy these when i see them in pound shops. I have 6 of these and they all have a lovely creamy and opaque finish. My favourite colours are out of the blue (dark teal) and rock n red (bright red shimmer). With a decent top and base coat they are surprisingly hard wearing for a quick dry polish.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool