Maybelline Touch of Light Illuminating Face Glow

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this! It's a great liquid highlighter and while it may look a little scary in the tube (it looks dark) it blends seamlessly and adds a great glow. I've mixed it with a BB cream and base products and used it over foundation - all around it's really great and will definitely last awhile. I understand it's limited edition and so is not in stores anymore? However, you can find it on ebay :)

Packaging is quite nice for maybellline! As we all know they like to do the 90's pop artsy designs and this is quite sleek and pleasing to the eyes as opposed to typical maybelline clashing colours.

on 9/25/2012 4:35:00 PM

This is a really nice highlighter. I dab it on the top of my cheekbones after liquid foundation and it gives a nice glow without being sparkly. There is a lot in the tube, so it will last a long time. I haven't heard anything about this product (ad, reviews, etc.). I just happened to see it at the bottom of an end cap in CVS with no sign or price marker. I had been looking for a subtle highlighter in liquid form, so I'm thrilled. I recommend it.