REVLON Uniq One All-in-One Hair Treatment

REVLON Uniq One All-in-One Hair Treatment
Uniq One All-in-One Hair Treatment

4.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Quaternium-80, Silk Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/18/2018 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! Helps with everything overall. Moisture shine frizz! My new favorite

on 10/16/2018 11:45:00 AM

I really like this product.
Softens and protects hair from wear and frizzing.
It adds brilliance and vitality without making hair oily and heavy ...πŸ’•

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine dry unruly butt length hair and because of its dryness I really need to take good care of it if I still want to keep the length.
This product is by far the best detangling hair spray I have ever have. It really does what it promises detangling your hair easily, does not leave any residue at all and smells great! It has a woody oriental scent that does not bother at all and last nicely. The only negative thing is the packaging. I believe they could have done something better to avoid the bottle running from your hands when you are using it. I have bought now the equave hydrating detangling conditioner in the 500 ml bottle because the unique one runs out quickly for me. Comparing the two products I can certainly say the unique one is better for my fine unruly hair.

Why do i feel like this does nothing? Its my sisters holy grail. I used this for months on my bleach damaged hair barely noticed a difference, can also make hair stiff and hard like a helmet.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite hair product and I can't wash my hair without using this! I have the coconut scented one and it really is amazing. I saw this for the first time at a hair salon and when the stylist blew dry my hair I was amazed how smooth was and just had to buy it! I just bought my third bottle.I use this generously after towel drying my hair and then I comb through with a wet brush. It helps detangle my really long hair and smells amazing. My hair always feel softer and frizz free when I use this spray and I've tried loads. I've noticed less split ends while using this product for months and I regularly blow dry and straighten my hair. I will continue to buy this because it has so many benefits for my damaged highlighted blonde hair.

on 2/1/2018 5:17:00 PM

I have been using this for about 3/4 years and I'm obsessed with it! I have blond hair so it can get VERY dry! this spray has been a life saver! I've converted lots of friends on to it! it melts away any knots and makes my hair look and smell amazing! every time it ruins out I notice such a difference! couldn't recommend this enough

on 10/19/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this stuff!

Ordered it off Amazon, have no other idea where to buy it.

Really has conditioned my damaged, highlighted hair. I actually spray this lotion weight balm into my hands and rub it into my hair after washing itfor better distribution. Blow out and don't need to flat iron afterwards 'cause my hair is so smooth! Can't beat it for 10 bucks - better than any Kevin Murphy I've paid 35 bucks for!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am surprised this product doesn't have more reviews. I am on my second bottle of this, and I almost never repurchase hair or beauty products, am just really picky.

So this is a very strange product. Is it a leave-in conditioner? A detangler? Something to defrizz? Heat protection? Add volume, reduce volume?? Use a little, or a lot? So hard to say. I think everyone who uses it probably has a different reason. My hair is thick and coarse. I use it to soften my hair, to smooth it and make my waves and curls more defined. Use quite a lot of the product after towel drying in order to get that smoothing, defrizzing look and then air dry. No matter how much I use, it NEVER feels like there is the slightest bit of product on my hair when it is dry.

But if you use it as a detangler/softener, you can use just a few pumps and it does its magic. My hair is SO SOFT with this. If I am going to flatiron, I use just a few pumps and that is all that is needed. It is easy to layer with other products.

So this is magic in a bottle. You should try it.

Looooove it! I got my hair cut into a bob when I was about twelve and have highlighted hair and use heat products often, my hair would never ever grow past my shoulders no matter what I tried. I have been using the unique 1 spray for a few months now and my hair has grown about 2 inches longer than ever which is shocking. Obviously my hair just kept breaking before it could grow but this has solved the issue and my hair is growing, I use it after I wash my hair every time and doesn't make my hair greasy and I'm still on my first bottle going strong. I got my hair highlighted again a few weeks ago and for the first time ever I didn't need half my hair chopped my hairdresser actually commented on how good condition my hair is which has never happened before. Will use this for the rest of my life without a doubt πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use the coconut scent as opposed to the original scent. Love this stuff!! My hair is fine but heavy, and prone to tangles when wet. This detangles my hair ans protects it from drying out during my daily blow dry.

My hair just looks better when using this product.