Revlon Uniq One All in 1 Hair Treatment

Revlon Uniq One All in 1 Hair Treatment
Uniq One All in 1 Hair Treatment

4.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Quaternium-80, Silk Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 10/19/2017 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this stuff!

Ordered it off Amazon, have no other idea where to buy it.

Really has conditioned my damaged, highlighted hair. I actually spray this lotion weight balm into my hands and rub it into my hair after washing itfor better distribution. Blow out and don't need to flat iron afterwards 'cause my hair is so smooth! Can't beat it for 10 bucks - better than any Kevin Murphy I've paid 35 bucks for!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am surprised this product doesn't have more reviews. I am on my second bottle of this, and I almost never repurchase hair or beauty products, am just really picky.

So this is a very strange product. Is it a leave-in conditioner? A detangler? Something to defrizz? Heat protection? Add volume, reduce volume?? Use a little, or a lot? So hard to say. I think everyone who uses it probably has a different reason. My hair is thick and coarse. I use it to soften my hair, to smooth it and make my waves and curls more defined. Use quite a lot of the product after towel drying in order to get that smoothing, defrizzing look and then air dry. No matter how much I use, it NEVER feels like there is the slightest bit of product on my hair when it is dry.

But if you use it as a detangler/softener, you can use just a few pumps and it does its magic. My hair is SO SOFT with this. If I am going to flatiron, I use just a few pumps and that is all that is needed. It is easy to layer with other products.

So this is magic in a bottle. You should try it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use the coconut scent as opposed to the original scent. Love this stuff!! My hair is fine but heavy, and prone to tangles when wet. This detangles my hair ans protects it from drying out during my daily blow dry.

My hair just looks better when using this product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have thin hair, but a lot of it. This doesn't weigh my hair down at all, I can't explain it but this just makes my hair look and feel so much better.
I air dry my hair and switched to a few of the air dry products but found myself using this even though I air dry. I use about 3-4 pumps, so it last forever. The scent is non existent in my opinion, I kind of wish it had a stronger scent. The coconut was very weak in scent, I had high hopes but it's incredibly mild. I usually use the regular version.
I've been using this for over a year.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ir smells awfull. Too strong for me. Too chemical.
Also it detangles pretty well but dries the hair so hard ir breaks.

Looooove it! I got my hair cut into a bob when I was about twelve and have highlighted hair and use heat products often, my hair would never ever grow past my shoulders no matter what I tried. I have been using the unique 1 spray for a few months now and my hair has grown about 2 inches longer than ever which is shocking. Obviously my hair just kept breaking before it could grow but this has solved the issue and my hair is growing, I use it after I wash my hair every time and doesn't make my hair greasy and I'm still on my first bottle going strong. I got my hair highlighted again a few weeks ago and for the first time ever I didn't need half my hair chopped my hairdresser actually commented on how good condition my hair is which has never happened before. Will use this for the rest of my life without a doubt 👌🏼👌🏼

on 11/6/2016 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This IS a good product, my hair defiantly does feel smoother and silkier when i use this but the smell is so just so strong that it makes me not even wanna use it. Ill finish up my bottle but won't repurchase

on 9/2/2016 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

God knows how I ended buying Revlon's Uniq. Usually I take some time to think about what I'd like to buy, plan it, keeping an eye on discounts, and being generally wise when spending money on something that screams "follow your impulse and die starving but with with a closet full of nice volatile products". Hair-wise, I'm stuck on a routine that I never, ever broke in the last 2/3 years. All organic everything, no silicones, no harsh chemicals, nothing - not because I'm one of those green-organic-everything terrorists, but because it's the only single way I could figure out to make my hair grow. It was so overwhelmed by silicones that one day hair dye didn't appear at all on a neatly bleached base - and it didn't grow neither. Like, getting a hair cut meant suicide of any chance of looking good for the next 3 years. It rang a bell, I did the research, and 8+ inches in a single year can't be a bad sign.
But then this product popped up in my Amazon suggestions. I rarely used post-wash treatments as they always resulted greasy and messy. I do shampoo, conditioner and sometimes mask but once I'm out of the shower, it's done. For some reason, I was magnetically attracted to this: quick research on MUA, cart, check out, doorstep. The ingredients list is something that could make me faint, as it's chemically loaded, but as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, the various components were quite volatile, nothing that would have stuck in greasy locks or suffocate the scalp.
The main reason I was interested in this spray are my dip dyed ends. From the eyes to shoulder blades, I'm light blonde, and as you can easily imagine the ends are literally straw after 1 and half year of bleaching it. It got worse and worse and no religious coconut oil pack helped the slightest bit. So, I put all my hopes in this. Apparently, it works.
As suggested by other reviewers, I got 3 pumps, and the magic started. As the product claims 10 properties, let's talk about each one in my personal experience:
Repair for Dry and Damaged Hair - nothing in the ingredients list sounds like something that would repair hair, but that's because if your hair suck you should just cut and start all over again. But, aesthetically speaking, hair looks indeed better. Not really healthier, but Barbie-like, you know?
Shine and Frizz Control - yes ma'am, frizz is indeed under control. It's amazing. Nothing succeeded in achieving this for me
Heat Protection -it provides protection. Blow drying doesn't dry as without it.
Silkiness and Smoothness - sure thing!
Hair Color Protection with UVA and UVB Filters - that's cool, I can't prove it's working but I'll take it
Easier Brushing and Ironing - yes! YES dammit! It did it!
Incredible Detangling - yes, yes, yes. I'm untangled and happy. 24 hrs after applying this, tangles still have to show up
Long Lasting Style - probably. The general effect is surely long lasting. I don't style therefore I don't really know
Split End Prevention - hopefully! I don't have many split ends but any help is accepted
Adds Body - not really, but I didn't apply it to the roots

So. My main issues - tangles and general frizziness-dryness on the ends - are kept under control simply excellently. Lasts up to 2 days flawlessly. Maybe it lasts more but I'll never find out as I was hair every other day (I know it's bad but my hair stand it, so for now..)
I really suggest this product as it's very very helpful and pampering - and gives hair a freshly-out-of-salon smell. I also paid just 6,50 euros for it on Amazon which is very fair.

UPDATE: from 4 stars, it gained 5 stars and wish I could vote 7. Because I'm enjoying the hair of my life right now - yeah ok, this sounds like an overstatement, but you can't really imagine how bad my hair looked before using this. The all-organic-everything regimen was utter crap compared to 3-4 pumps of this magic potion. I have straight hair but my ends were coarsed and burnt. Now they're bouncing like a magazine cover, shiny, always fresh and good looking up to 4 days without washing. I even stopped brushing it as often as I used to. And, most of all: for years I could not go out immediately after washing and drying my hair. They were the messiest mess ever and it was embarassing, so I always had to wash it at night and pray for the best that it will look good in the morning once the electrostatics that kept my hair in hostage calmed down. Now I can experience last minute hair washes and get away with it. Woo hoo!

This is a great leave in spray. It smells amazing, is light, and most importantly: it does what it says it will! My hair is very dry and damaged and this makes it soft to touch, easily detangle-able and shiny. My hair is not the same without spritzing this in after every wash. I like to used John Freida leave in oil treatment on wet hair and then I apply this liberally before combing wet hair with a tangle teaser. I have much less breakage from doing this!

on 1/16/2017 10:52:00 PM

My long hair is perfect since I'm using this!