Bare Escentuals Correcting Concealer

2.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isocetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octadecenedioic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Esters, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Lecithin, Lauryl Pca, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Alumina, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163).

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this concealer. It does not cover well at all, and settles into lines I didnĀ“t even thought I had. It has to be set with a powder, and when I do, it just looks chalky and dry. It also smells awful .. Would not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this concealer in a ready palette that came with foundation, touch up veil, bronzer and lumininizer. The color shade, medium 2 is perfect for my NC20-30, Natural 4 in Bobbi Brown skin tone. I was hoping I could use this to cover my under eye circles and acne marks. This covers my eye circles well due to the yellow one and its emoillant nature. As for its effectiveness is covering acne marks,this does not set well or last well even with powder. So for my oily combo skin, any concealing does not last and this product breaks down fast.

If you're looking for this to work to cover acne dark marks on oily skin--I'd skip this. Maybe this would work if your skin was really dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product because it claimed to even out discoloration and had spf. When I tried it out at Ulta, it didn't seem to cover much but the lady working there convinced me this was because I used my fingers to apply it and applying it with a brush or beauty blender would provide better results- so being in need of a concealer I made a hasty decision and bought it. I've used this concealer for 3 months and have been thoroughly disappointed. I accentuated the creases under my eyes and did a terrible job at concealing. I also did not notice any improvements with my discoloration either.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Purchased this since it got a top review on Beautipedia. I have used BE powder minerals for years and love their Bisque (must be applied properly) but purchased this because I thought it would be easier. Minimal, if any, coverage and creases like crazy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm personally not a fan of this concealer. It's not easy to blend and gives my skin somewhat of a scaley dry look. Will not repurchase unfortunately.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I had just bought the bare minerals loose mineral concealer but it only came in 2 shades... It first looked perfect but then oxided and looked like I had greyish patches on my face. But I wanted mineral makeup as I was breaking out so I came back to the store determined to find the perfect concealer.

When looking complexion product, it should give me coverage but not caked, not drying and doesn't break down on my skin during the day. The biggest thing with shades is that I have quite a pale face but if you found a concealer my shade and covered my imperfection and redness I would end up looking very white and pale which is not what I like at all. So the assistant gave me light 2 out of 4.

It first reminds me of Mac studio finish (but obviously I can't use it anymore as nc20 matches me but makes me way to pale) this colour has a slight yellow tan in it so it's not like 'light pale' and matches my skin because usually if it matches me it's light pale. This one is slightly more creamier and doesn't cake which is a plus.

This definitely doesn't have the coverage of Mac studio finish. I can hide redness and brighten dark circles but not sun spots. It's a satin finish like a cream to powder finish and works best when pat into the skin with fingers. i think using a brush to apply can cause it to look a bit drying. I set it with my Ben nye banana powder and it last me during my work times.

This concealer is for everyday natural look only and offers at most medium coverage.

I use this alone without foundation for everyday or when breaking out as its mineral and marketed as 'you can sleep in it' makeup so I feel pretty safe with this even when I'm breaking out. The bare minerals line is also known to be good for the skin and help people with acne. It hasn't broken me out as well, not to mention this concealer as long term benefits such as lightening discolouration.

This brand is quite affordable and the packing is nice and sturdy with a mirror for touch ups. I do recommend powdering for long wear because it is so light and smooth,

Hardly any product for the cost $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this concealer on a whim, I'm always on the lookout for the best under eye concealer, and this one is a strong contender. It goes on smooth, it's so creamy and hides my dark circles without looking cakey. It looks beautiful at first, but I have noticed that it can settle into my fine lines. This can quickly be fixed with a pat over my under eyes, but it's frustrating that it peforms so well up until the point I notice it has settled. I was so close to finding my HG concealer, but because this is almost impossible to set, I still haven't found it. I think it's worth a try, to decide for yourself, and I'm not upset that I purchased a full size, I will happily use it until it's gone, but everything about it is perfect, except for the settling an hour into my day. I'll continue to try and find the best way to set it, but If I can't figure it out, I won't repurchase,

This is an OK concealer. I use NC30 in MAC and Medium 2 is slightly darker than my skin. I find that it oxidizes a bit. It provides medium coverage and is very creamy and smooth. But then once it is blended in and as the day goes on, it starts to get drier, and drier. This concealer also lacks staying powder. Personally it starts fading around the 2 hour mark without setting powder. I can't see myself finishing the product, and I wish I realized this sooner so I could have returned it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This concealer works well for covering up acne marks, but as someone with HEAVY dark circles (I was born with them, doctors used to think my mother kept me up all night) it does nothing but make them look yellow-y purple and settles into my fine lines. The weirdest part about this stuff is that it is drying out and making my eyelids look scaly and droopy! But other than it NOT working for my eye circles, it works well on freckles and acne marks.