no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

THIS PRODUCT IS A LIFESAVER!!!!! I have the curlier and thickest hair ever, which takes me an hour to straighten and it is so dry and brittle... now whenever my hair is wet i put it in and let it dry with my hair then sometimes i put it on at night and wear a cap and let my hair soak it in. my hair does become greasy but it literally brings it back to life. my hair looks so shiny and healthy whenever i use it. MY FAVOURITE

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I really liked this product and it leaves my hair frizz-free. It's the first Argan oil based hair product I've used. I am open to trying other brands of argan oil, but I wouldn't mind purchasing this again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This stuff is soooooo good! You only need a LITTLE bit, otherwise your hair will become greasy. Use this stuff AFTER blow drying your hair and BEFORE straightening it, you only need a tiny drop or two, and your hair will look and feel amazing. It also smells wonderful, I can't explain it, but it's like a warm sweet scent... very nice. Plus this stuff lasts for yonks, I bought the mini bottle over a year ago and it's still going strong. Use this I swear by it!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

Worst "oil" product ever. I bought this to trial argan oil and see what the fuss was about and after using this product i did not understand. This comes out sticky not oily at all i dont even think there is much argan oil in this as it is listed so far down on the ingredients list. It has a rank smell and makes my hair feel disgusting. I literally want to wash my hair straight after putting it on. Then i went to a friends house and she let me have just one pump of the moroccanoil brand and omg let me tell you that straight away my hair felt and looked amazing. It was less frizzy, super shiny, it looked healthy and it pretty much looked like i just had a professional blowdry. It was such a different texture to the babyliss argan oil and after using the moroccanoil i was like ohh i get the hype now. I bought moroccanoil the next day and threw the babyliss out!! Dont even waste your money on this!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

6 years ago

i totally agree above review, just makes it greasy, and smells rather strong.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

3.0

6 years ago

Disappointed in this product, much prefer the morrocan oil in light than this, but I do love the babyliss argan shampoo, conditioner and treatments they are amazing!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Pretty much identical to the famous Moroccan oil - even a very similar fragrance (the same musky scent but slightly less overpowering) which I love, texture and colour of the product is the same. its a dark plastic bottle rather than the brown glass but it is easier to control your dosage as there is no pump to deal with . You get 100ml for a third of the price! If you love moroccan oil but hate paying so much try this you will be very pleased!

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This is every bit as good as moroccan oil and I got this for free with the purchase of a flat iron. I think the price on this if I were to pay for this, is cheaper than moroccan oil. It smells great and I used it before I blew dry my hair and my hair was very soft and it helps keep it from frizzing up in the humidity. I would definitely purchase this when my free bottle runs out.

About reviewer (253 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

7 years ago

I love this product! It's awesome and makes my frizzy dry curly (and straightened) bleached and colored hair silky and smooth. Can't live without it! It's best for hair that is very dry and brittle, I can imagine how this would make a lot of people's hair greasy if their hair is already in good condition but this is great for damaged dry hair.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I previously used the Moroccan Oil for light hair and loved it. I thought I'd try this because it was significantly cheaper and the online reviews I had read seemed that it was good. I bought it on ebay for about $20 (Australian) and was delighted when it arrived. The ingredients on the bottles are mainly the same with this argan oil having one or two less than the moroccan oil. The smell is identical. The formula itself is pink (compared to the moroccanoil yellow) and is thinner. I thought the thinner formula would mean it was lighter, but even using the smallest amount leaves my hair so greasy. I've tried using it overnight and rinsing in the morning. I've tried applying to wet hair and drying. I've tried damp hair. I've tried dry hair. I've tried using just on the ends. I've tried using just a drop. I so badly wanted this to work, but it leaves my hair heavy, and oily and it looks as if I haven't washed in days. I do advise saving for the moroccanoil as it is so much better than this. I really would not purchase this again. I will keep trying new ways, but I don't think it will have any surprising effects. TLDR: Greasy hair even with smallest amount.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18