Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Deep Dark age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

1 review

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/2/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This has a unique texture and gives you medium to heavy coverage.

It blurs your imperfections and evens out skin tone with out looking like make up. I asked my friend what she thought of this foundation and it was his favorite since she cant see the make up and she hates foundation.

The product preforms well but I just feel whelmed about it on my skin. It did not rock my world, I might prefer a more dewy luminous finish then what this gives. For me its a little flat. I feel like I need to dress it up with extra contour and blush to make my skin look alive. I don't plan on returning it but I will not re purchase.

It is a good mixer and can go well with a moisturizer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials