Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

1 review

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 1/10/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this foundation. I read some of the negative reviews and can understand why some are disappointed, especially given the hype this product has received. Given its super lightweight, fluid formula, I suspect it's not the best product for people with very dry skin and/or those looking for moderate to full coverage.

I'm on the normal to oily side, so I prefer a lightweight texture. I'm also looking for a luminous look since I don't have many blemishes or dark spots to cover, so I prefer light/natural looking coverage. For me, this foundation is phenomenal.

I love the super fluid texture because it glides onto skin and immediately absorbs. I feel like I'm not wearing any foundation but my skin looks flawless all day. Once, I reapplied in the afternoon to go straight from work to dinner and it looked fresh, not caked on. I also love that it doesn't leave marks on my clothes or transfer from my fingertips to whatever I touch if I've first touched my face.

It doesn't clog my pores and washes off easily with a mild cleanser or tissues off easily with makeup remover.

I loved the foundation so much I bought the concealer as well. It's the same lightweight, fluid texture. For those looking for a creamy concealer, I would advise against this one. I have dark circles but am not concerned about fine lines around the eye so this texture is perfect for me.