Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

3.5

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is a total champ!. Despite perspiring and wiping droplet of sweat off my face during my entire journey to work. (i thought i will look like hell after i reached office.). My makeup DID NOT MELT, it stayed exactly the same. It withstand the rideculous hot and humid weather of Singapore in the month of June.

initailly I was not impressed after I first bought, but i persisted and kept trying applying with different moisturiser, sunblock and primer. Finally, I found my best application method.

After cleansed and toned, I use LRP Hydraphase light fluid moisturiser, followed by Nuxe Brightening Prgm Daily UV Protection and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm as a primer. Using fingers and spreaded out from centre of my face. I did a second layer only on areas that needs slight more coverage Lightly dust off with Chanel loose powder and Skindinavia MU spray.

on 11/6/2012 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Saw this reviewed on Allure Mag's Best of Beauty and had to try it. I am quite fair and I went with shade 4. The shade is fine--melts right in and I can't see where I've put it. However, the foundation is a bit sheer for my taste. (A few old blemish scars I like to cover that don't disappear.) I have tried with primer and without, and it is fine either way. I haven't had any breakouts. I find that by noon, my nose is quite shiny, even with a mattifying product underneath. So overall, can't say I love this foundation but it isn't bad either. Quite nature finish yet better than plain skin. Probably won't repurchase.
**update 12/2/12: After a few weeks of wearing this, I have tried again without primer. That seems to be the key to reducing the shine. However, it is still more sheer than I like. I would like it to make my face look *better*, and I can't say it does that. Rather a disappointment overall.
**second update 12/30/12: I am now applying with fingers rather than a brush. That seems to work better too. Nonetheless, I can't say I love this foundation. I'm using it because it is just way too expensive to toss. Sigh.
**third update 3/29/13: I've stopped using it. Just hated the amount of shine. Back to my old Prescriptives Flawless in Peach.

Video Reviews & Tutorials