Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/6/2017 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At application, the high silicone content was evident. It feels oily, but quickly dried and continued to dry. The coverage was light, at best. Within minutes, I had developed dry patches, each with a powdery pigment. Not good. Though 4.5 color seemed lighter than my typical shade in the bottle, it darkened to match my skin at application. Despite my yellow undertone, this "neutral" shade contained a bit to much yellow. While I appreciate the "no fingers in" applicator, it makes it impossible to use with a single hand. Nope, not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had wanted this for a long time and bit the bullet when I realized my Lancome Nude Miracle was discontinued. I love an eyedropper liquid-to-powder foundation, and this is a good one. It is spendy, but if you buy foundation once a year, why not. I love how it feels on the face. I can see what people mean about "flatness" but I can use a bronzer and feel fine.
I got this at the start of summer and was nervous it would be heavy once I put it all over, but it is still super light. It is a MSBB for me as well. I got shade 5.5.
I doubt it will travel well, but I can use something else on trips. This is great for everyday.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been a huge fan of both luminous and lasting silk for many years but was looking for an "everyday" foundation. Something that would look more natural and provide lighter coverage. Given how much I loved the other Armani offerings I thought this would be ideal. I had read the mixed reviews online but felt confident the dryness others referred to wouldn't be an issue for me; I have combination/oily skin and a religious skincare routine! I didn't experience any dry patches, but what I did experience was incredibly dull, flat coverage. The coverage was sheer to medium as described, but dull finish meant that overall my skin looked far less glowing and natural than I had hoped for. It was disappointing on two fronts; it covered and dulled my skins natural glow and didn't provide a luminous finish like other foundations. Overall, there was nothing wrong with this foundation per se, it was just dull and average. However, given its price point and the range of better foundations out there I won't be purchasing it again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Getting ready to purchase my third bottle! Pros, 4.5 color suits me very well and manages to make my skin look nice. It's very thin but has a medium coverage which lasts me 12 hours. Gives a perfected natural look. No enhancing wrinkles. Cons price, and it will enhance dry patches so need to exfoliate and moisturizer well. For me a holy grail. In summer I do mix with maestro glow 4 which is darker and glowier for a summery look.
6/19/17 h
Haven't used this in months as I thought it was too dry for me now, but Loving this all over again as the summer heats up. Wears so well for me, needs no touch up and doesn't melt. Thinking of getting another bottle but if I can get make what I have last I will because as soon as the sun goes down I'll be looking for my next love!

on 3/10/2017 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is my favourite foundation so far. It's just so light and airy and leaves the perfect matte but not overly matte look. I definitely enjoy this way more with a primer underneath, specifically the Becca ever matte otherwise I find that I get oily quick even though I'm not really that oily. Another plus is that the best method of application is which my fingers

on 2/16/2017 3:24:00 AM

This foundation is the holy grail for those that cant stand anything on their face and need medium to sheer coverage, like a better version of their skin.
Over the years I have purchased more around 10-12 foundations from the cheap drugstore ones, to the high end ones and they're all sitting full (and expired) on a shelf. I have a combo/T-zone oily skin and I am not the person who will spend a lot of time applying primers and moisturizers before the foundation itself, as I am lazy and would rather spend this time in extra minutes walking the dog or oversleeping, but first and foremost I can't stand the feeling of having anything on my face. Many layers of products and the foundation & powder on top of them, is my nightmare. I do use the Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer, but only for the nose part.
I have been having my eye on this foundation for more than 1,5 year. This would be my last and ultimate effort in search of the right foundation and the last money I would spend. I'm glad I decided to spend 57eur on this one, as it came up to be the only foundation I can stand using and covers my needs. It has medium to sheer coverage, and would not satisfy people who need a good coverage effect. It applies very well, but I would suggest you rather use a firm flat brush instead of the sponge, as it applies way better and minimizes the cake effect. Actually, I have not noticed any cake effect for the 10 hours I am wearing this, so this is another plus. I like to finish it with a translucent powder, as it really gives this nice matte look and doesn't change my natural color to some orangey, yellowish hue. I am going for a very natural look, a better version of my skin, and would rather have some red spots here and there showing, so if you need compete coverage, again... the GA Fusion is not for you.
I didn't find it hard to apply and it doesn't set as quickly as some other users have written, but then again it all depends on how much time you spend doing your make up.
The bottle is a potential deal beaker, I don't like the fact that I have to wipe the fluid (the texture is very liquidy) of the pipette with my finger and the bottle stays open for as long as I'm applying it on my face. I find the liquid formulas way much better for combo skin,that thick formulas. I have also purchased the Bourjois healthy Skin mix foundation, that has great reviews here and combo skin users swear by, but it definitely didn't work on my face, as I cant apply it well, it oxidizes and changes color during the day and will leave you oily pretty soon.
The FA Fusion holds very well during the day, let's be honest there's nothing you can do and no product launched yet that will give you flawless, matte look for the entire day, and I don't even apply more powder during the day. I just go with what I applied in the morning.
You need to have your skin moisturized before applying, but if you can't stand anything on your face just like me, I would suggest moisturizing the night before and washing your face well before applying the foundation. If you use a good moisturizer and you have combo/oily skin, your face should not be dry and flaky the next morning (probably, as every person is different).
No stains on your clothes or fingers, I touch my face all the time, and responds very well to sweat. Well moderate sweat I guess, I have not (and will not) tried it with 32C/90F, as I live in a hot Mediterranean country and would not want to look like a clown when it can get up to 40C/104F easily in the summer.
Overall, until they find the perfect formula for flawless, matte skin all day, this is the last foundation I will probably ever buy in my life. It is well worth the investment (VERY pricey) and if you're thinking going for a dupe or a similar one which promises the same results, I would recommend saving the money to buy the GA Fusion.

on 9/2/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really hated this foundation at first. I used to apply it with my fingertips and ended up with almost no coverage whatsoever.

However ever since applying it with my Morphe e54 brush I've fallen in love with it! It gives the most natural finish and a "your skin but better" feel and it is definitely buildable. The only downside is that it's on the matte side so you need to exfoliate and moisturize your face prior to applying it unless you have oily skin. But other than that it's fantastic!

My favourite day time foundation. I bought it a few years ago but the colour was too dark so I gave it to a friend who savoured every bit then I recently gave in to spending £40 on another bottle after Lancome's Air De Teint couldn't substitute for it. Wouldn't wear it as a going out at night foundation as it looked shiny in pictures (could be the spf). The smell is also a little off putting but it literally feels like you're not wearing any makeup, gives a natural, flawless no makeup look.

I hate the dropper applicator! I returned this to Nordstrom after a week of use. I came to Nordstrom wanting to buy the luminous silk, but was convinced by the sales associate that I should use the maestro since I am oily. I thought this would be a gem, but I hated it. It looked so weird on my skin. I used my fingers, as the sales associate said I must do for the best look. It didn't cover well for me and felt heavy, even though I used very little. I switched to Luminous Silk foundation and fell in love. Great color matches, but just not for me.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This product is damn expensive, and I have high expectation on this.
I like this product as it gives you natural semi matt look and it will gets healthy-dewy look at the end of the day. However, I don't think it gives you a great coverage, and i use a drops for the whole face rather than dots it directly on my face's sections. I would not repurchase this item as it is very pricey and wanted to try other products and prefer bb creams rather than foundation. hope this helps.