Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

3.5

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 7/12/2013 3:38:00 PM

I opted to buy this having read such great reviews, but have also seen that it does not work well for dry skin, which I have in the Winter, so I didn't start using it until the weather warmed around May.

So far, I have enjoyed the product very much. It provides a sheer coverage, yet, when you wait a few minutes for it to set, it does give you a special glow and it seems to cover more than it did when I first applied.

PROS:
- It feels feather light on the skin
- Adheres to well-moisturized skin and on my good skin days, it gives me a flawless look
- I like that it's matte on my skin
- Dropper packaging ensures no cross contamination
- Even though the colour is a little off from my skin, I do believe it colour-corrects so it matches, and I do not see a difference from my natural skin colour
- Very easy to apply

CONS:
- On days where my skin is reacting to the weather and feels dry, it doesn't adhere very well to the skin and can highlight dry patches
- The website says to use 3 drops, I see other reviewers use 2 drops, I'm using about 5 - 6 drops, and I think that is still a sheer coverage

OVERALL:

I think it is a great product. It is more expensive, but for the quality of the results, I am happy to pay a bit more for something I apply daily to my face!

on 11/10/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm writing my review based on a one week sample I received. I will be going next week to buy a bottle. I don't normally use foundation, as I can't stand the look of it on my skin and my bf hates it when I am wearing "skin makeup" as he calls it. But I do have a bit of diffused redness over my cheeks and nose that really bug me and I'm always trying to cover up. So my normal routine has been to use dr haushka bronzing concentrate, dust some setting powder on that, and hope my face is "glowing" as opposed to "red" lol. I went out to get this once I read a review that it gives good coverage with a no-makeup feel, and that it blends seamlessly into skin. I have to say I really love how this makes my skin look. The first day I wore it I happened to be getting passport photos, so I could see that it also photographs beautifully!
Pros:
- texture feels great on the skin, just melts in when applied and blends beautifully
- you apply with your fingers - one less brush to wash :)
- buildable light/med. coverage (enough for my redness anyways)
- semi-matte finish
- doesn't make me break out
- doesn't get oily throughout the day
- truly has a no-makeup look & feel, and you can't see it on your skin
- color doesn't oxidize, stays true
- gives a lovely no-pore, even toned look to skin that shows up in photos beautifully
Cons:
- will accentuate any dry patches on your face
- seems to really sink into pores &make them more visible
- tends to be a bit "dull" for me, so I would add a drop of bronzing concentrate (or even a GA Fluid Sheer #3 or #10 would look AMAZING with this!)
Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful no-makeup look on their skin but still wants to wear something to even out their skin tone.
EDIT - 03/12/12 - I don't know if I'll buy a full size after all. After wearing it all day it settled into the pores beside my nose, looked pretty bad.

Video Reviews & Tutorials