Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

4.3

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new HG! I have in shade #3 (which is slightly lighter than my skin color). The texture is amazing, very smooth. It is well absorbed in my skin. However, I feel that I have to wear a good primer.
In the hot summer, it melts a bit, mostly around the lips and nose.
I have tried several foundations, being this one and MUFE HD the best in my opinion.

on 1/26/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It took me a long time to like this foundation. I wanted it for ages before I bought it, but I live in New Zealand and it's not available here (at least I haven't seen it anywhere) so I had to wait and bought it duty free. But for a long time it didn't really work for me. I really liked the concept, and I found it easy to apply and long-lasting and that kind of thing, but it just didn't look that good on me! I spent a bit of time on the internet researching best methods of application and that kind of thing, but to no avail really. I found the coverage too sheer, but worse than that I found it made my skin look a bit ashy. There was definitely no glow. Now it is possible that I just got the wrong shade, but I don't think I did. It seems to match my skin colour pretty well, and I spent a long time with a SA getting the shade right, as I am neurotic about foundation shades. Even so, there was this ashiness.

I know I haven't really justified the four lipsticks yet. Well: I finally found a way of liking this foundaiton, and it is by mixing it with a LITTLE bit of Lancome Teint Miracle. I find that the blend of the two foundations brings out all the things I like about each of them and removes the things I don't like. I love the glow and imperfection-blurring nature of Teint Miracle, but I don't like the thick feeling and the slightly "hi, I'm wearing foundation" look. Those things go when mixed with Maestro. What I get is the sheer, skin-like look of Maestro with none of the ashiness. Just a lovely non-glittery glow.

So while Maestro on its own is not that great for me, together with Teint Miracle I have found perhaps the best foundation ever for me. So on that basis I'd definitely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am pleased to have finally found my HG of foundations. I have gone through so many brands (MAC, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, YSL, Clarins, Mary Kay, Smashbox, Dior) in my quest to find a foundation that provides coverage without looking cakey, matches my complexion, does not make me look like I am frying chicken mid day, lasts at least 8 hours and most importantly: does not break out my very overactive cystic acne skin. I am MAC's NC42-43 and mix #6.5 and 8 for a perfect match. It's pricey at $62/a bottle but well worth it when you've been on a long journey such as mine. The coverage is amazing. I really don't have to blot. This has NOT caused any breakouts. My skin actually looks 95% better after using this foundation and feels so silky. I am so pleased and encourage you to run, not walk to your nearest Armani counter. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials