Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have incredibly dry skin and I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It provides medium coverage and looks like bare skin. It wears well on me throughout the day. The only issue is if I have some really dry patches, it can cling to them, but every foundation does that.

I read this described as a powder foundation for people whose skin is too dry to wear powder foundation and I truly have no idea what that's supposed to mean. This doesn't look like my skin is powdered. It looks like I'm not wearing anything at all. I've seen people apply it with a brush, but I get the best results with my fingers. It is very runny, but the little dropper makes for easy dispensing and keeping the product sanitary (unlike the L'Oreal Magic Nude foundation which is an ungodly mess to try and dispense).

I'm not crazy about the round bottle just because it doesn't play well with the rest of my makeup storage. But it is a heavy glass bottle and quite resilient.

The only problem for me is that I was color matched at a counter to a shade 5.0 and it's way too dark for me. I'm NW15ish and I will admit that I love this foundation enough to make it work. I'll either wear a scarf and long sleeves in the winter or I'll bronze my neck in the summer. I would love to try a lighter shade, but at this price point, I will finish this whole bottle before I do that.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great foundation. It looks like skin, easy to apply, and corrects redness well. I have dry and sensitive skin, and also extremely fair (nars siberia fair) the shade #2 works very well for me. It has yellow undertones. If I have dry patches it will stick to them, so I exfoliate before hand with a chemical exfoliator or Cure Natural Aqua gel. I set it with the smallest amount of powder and it lasts all day. I will repurchase this again, but i might try another Armani formula first that is dewier.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Lexus of liquid makeups. Smells a lot like alcohol but doesn['t seem to dry out my skin (which is very dry). The color is great, coverage is great..... and you can make it heavier or lighter. Lasts all day with a minor fix for oiliness midday.... (not serious, just a little). Love this makeup, after having used powder mineral stuff for years.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hear every girl out there go on about their HG foundation, and until now I've never been able to definitively say that I have an HG. Before investing in this, I read several reviews and was a bit put off with how little coverage people were claiming this had. To my surprise when I tried this on at the counter, the coverage was a perfect medium. It covered up my post acne marks, so I have no idea what everyone is going on about. Anyway, on my dry skin this wears flawlessly throughout the entire work day, and it also finishes to a nice demi matte texture. Also this glides on very smoothly and is easily one of the easiest blending foundations I've ever used. The only thing that turns me off about this foundation is that it clings on to dry patches, but that only happens when I forget to exfoliate 2 times a week. Other than that, this foundation is one of the best I've tried. Definitely sample this!