Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

3.8

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favorite foundation. A semi-matte/yet luminous finish. My skin looks like skin but better when I wear this foundation. My only complaint is that you do need to moisturize well before applying this product. May cling to dry patches. This foundation may not suite those with dry skin. So be careful!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Getting ready to purchase my third bottle! Pros, 4.5 color suits me very well and manages to make my skin look nice. It's very thin but has a medium coverage which lasts me 12 hours. Gives a perfected natural look. No enhancing wrinkles. Cons price, and it will enhance dry patches so need to exfoliate and moisturizer well. For me a holy grail. In summer I do mix with maestro glow 4 which is darker and glowier for a summery look.
6/19/17 h
Haven't used this in months as I thought it was too dry for me now, but Loving this all over again as the summer heats up. Wears so well for me, needs no touch up and doesn't melt. Thinking of getting another bottle but if I can get make what I have last I will because as soon as the sun goes down I'll be looking for my next love!

on 3/10/2017 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is my favourite foundation so far. It's just so light and airy and leaves the perfect matte but not overly matte look. I definitely enjoy this way more with a primer underneath, specifically the Becca ever matte otherwise I find that I get oily quick even though I'm not really that oily. Another plus is that the best method of application is which my fingers

on 9/2/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really hated this foundation at first. I used to apply it with my fingertips and ended up with almost no coverage whatsoever.

However ever since applying it with my Morphe e54 brush I've fallen in love with it! It gives the most natural finish and a "your skin but better" feel and it is definitely buildable. The only downside is that it's on the matte side so you need to exfoliate and moisturize your face prior to applying it unless you have oily skin. But other than that it's fantastic!

on 2/15/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This Giorgio Armani Maestro fusion makeup is not a new product for me. However I haven't review it at all. And my bottle is finishing in may be couple of weeks.
At first I didn't really like it. The reason why was I used to have large pores. And I need to use those filling primer under. By the end of the day my nose it will get really oily.
And I didn't like to the finish on my nose area, seems like it never blend well on the nose.
Then it everything changed when I went to the Giorgio Armani counter in Australia. (Bought it in Hong Kong, and the girl was not helpful at all, they were too busy selling for the Mainland chinese) the Guy in Australia said I should not need to put a primer before the foundation. It should be holding up ok. This is a product specially good for oily combo to oily skin. And should fill the pores and make them looks smaller as well.
Since my pores are getting smaller these days. I went home, and tried not to use primer on the next day.
OMG it looks so much better. And last looking good for much longer time as well.
It used to last may be 2-3 hours before fresh after application. Now it last at least 5-6 hours depend on how hot and I much I sweat during the day, since I work as a waiter.
And the pores look so much better.

It does worth every cent of it.

I love it so much.

Special without the primer. It is so nice to put it on. And easy to put it on still. Shades are great.

on 9/28/2015 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love is foundation! So natural looking. Warning, if you have any dry spots, then the foundation will highlight. I wear color 5.5 is Luminous Silk but 6.5 in Maestro. Kind of wish the bottle had a pump or some other kind of dispensing method as the little dropper is awkward. I find that I shake it up really well, and then sort of wipe the stick part of the dropper on my face. I'm probably using much more than necessary doing it this way, but I keep doing it. Lol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fabulous product -- pricey, yes, but well worth the money if you want to have a nice even skin tone that looks natural. I smooth a small drop off this on my face every morning -- a little goes a long way so it lasts and lasts. I never need to reapply makeup at work as this product has staying power. I have mild rosacea and some sun damage and this completely covers it up without making me look like an aging pancake face. If you want or need more coverage without the ugly spackle look, I recommend Armani Maestro.

on 12/24/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have this maestro foundation shade #7 which a little bit darker on my complexion, which #6.5 is too light. my skin tone is NC35 or C4 on mac face&body as reference. Which I think I'm somewhere in the middle of 6.5-7. I have a very oily face which easily after put the foundation on my face start to produce oil and become oilier during the day. I dont like wearing primer, so I just let my make up goes in the middle of hot, high humidity climate in my country. But, this baby is exceptional. It gives a nice matte looking where the more I use it the more I notice that during the day my face start to glow, less less less oil, and nice. During the day my pores start to disappear which I was hard to believe, because many foundations will show the pores after couple hours and break your makeup. It smooth like velvet when I rube it, and I when I put it on, I feel like I rub an oil but in dry finish. it last more than 8 hours which is amazing. After my uni, I went back home at the late afternoon, and I looked at the mirror that my makeup was the same and even better. The scent doesn't bother me at all. I just love this foundation and I regret that I just purchased it where many people raved about it. I will absolutely repurchase after I run out or maybe repurchase other giorgio armani foundation marketed for oily skin.

on 11/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Where to start? So basically i bought this foundation months and months ago after reading lots of great things about it. And ill be honest its taken me a while to like this product and be able to make it work with my skin... However now i LOVE it!!

Before I used mc pro longwear foundation and i swore by it, i had never found another foundation I loved more. I bought this Giorgio Armani one and at first felt like it was so thin and watery, i felt like it didnt look as good as my Mac one. Therefore i just left it alone and never really bothered with it. Few months later i ran out of mac and with never getting round to buying a new one i started wearing this Maestro one. I find i have to wear 2 layers for it to give me enough coverage as it is quite thin, and once you let it sink for 10 mins it looks fabulous! i fell in love with it and even if i use mac now, i still way way prefer this one! It looks so natural but also makes your skin look fab.

It is quite pricey however i do think its worth it. It comes in a glass bottle and has a little squirty pump thing which is easy to blob it on. A little goes a long way, and i will DEFINITELY be buying more now ive ran out!

You may not like it at first but once you give it chance im sure youll love it!!

I absolutely LOVE this foundation, it genuinely looks like skin. I've been an avid Luminous silk user for years and whenever I get luminous silk i always ask for a sample of this in various shades to try and find my match, i'm a 6.5/7.

When i first tried this for the first few times i was like.... ok, its mediocre but decent finish, just not long wearing and clings to any remotely dry patch, but kept asking for samples when mine ran out when i was at my local armani counter, i persevered.

Now, i don't have dry skin i have normal but when i get a spot it tends to dry out after which is where the cakeyness and flakiness comes into practice here. The MASTER TRICK WITH THIS FOUNDATION ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........ OIL!!!

This is an oil based foundation, it needs an oil based primer, moisturizer or just an oil underneath it, as with all foundations, if you use sillicone foundation use sillicone primer, if you use water based foundation use a water based moistruizer, they are made to marry together.

Not only with the oil from your chosen base prior to application adhere to the foundation, it will make it last longer and moistruize your skin so well it wont get any dry patches. Personally, i use my pai rosehip oil then put a but of moisturizer on before applying and it lasts allllll day, the finish is great (powdering is your preferene, i do t-zone only) and there you have it! If you have this foundation and are hating it, give it a try with an oil underneath, just a few drops, i use about 4 then apply foundation as needed.