Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ALUMINUM!!! Aluminum is linked with Alzheimer's. I loved this foundation but it's not worth that risk! Shame on Armani!

on 2/16/2017 3:24:00 AM

This foundation is the holy grail for those that cant stand anything on their face and need medium to sheer coverage, like a better version of their skin.
Over the years I have purchased more around 10-12 foundations from the cheap drugstore ones, to the high end ones and they're all sitting full (and expired) on a shelf. I have a combo/T-zone oily skin and I am not the person who will spend a lot of time applying primers and moisturizers before the foundation itself, as I am lazy and would rather spend this time in extra minutes walking the dog or oversleeping, but first and foremost I can't stand the feeling of having anything on my face. Many layers of products and the foundation & powder on top of them, is my nightmare. I do use the Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer, but only for the nose part.
I have been having my eye on this foundation for more than 1,5 year. This would be my last and ultimate effort in search of the right foundation and the last money I would spend. I'm glad I decided to spend 57eur on this one, as it came up to be the only foundation I can stand using and covers my needs. It has medium to sheer coverage, and would not satisfy people who need a good coverage effect. It applies very well, but I would suggest you rather use a firm flat brush instead of the sponge, as it applies way better and minimizes the cake effect. Actually, I have not noticed any cake effect for the 10 hours I am wearing this, so this is another plus. I like to finish it with a translucent powder, as it really gives this nice matte look and doesn't change my natural color to some orangey, yellowish hue. I am going for a very natural look, a better version of my skin, and would rather have some red spots here and there showing, so if you need compete coverage, again... the GA Fusion is not for you.
I didn't find it hard to apply and it doesn't set as quickly as some other users have written, but then again it all depends on how much time you spend doing your make up.
The bottle is a potential deal beaker, I don't like the fact that I have to wipe the fluid (the texture is very liquidy) of the pipette with my finger and the bottle stays open for as long as I'm applying it on my face. I find the liquid formulas way much better for combo skin,that thick formulas. I have also purchased the Bourjois healthy Skin mix foundation, that has great reviews here and combo skin users swear by, but it definitely didn't work on my face, as I cant apply it well, it oxidizes and changes color during the day and will leave you oily pretty soon.
The FA Fusion holds very well during the day, let's be honest there's nothing you can do and no product launched yet that will give you flawless, matte look for the entire day, and I don't even apply more powder during the day. I just go with what I applied in the morning.
You need to have your skin moisturized before applying, but if you can't stand anything on your face just like me, I would suggest moisturizing the night before and washing your face well before applying the foundation. If you use a good moisturizer and you have combo/oily skin, your face should not be dry and flaky the next morning (probably, as every person is different).
No stains on your clothes or fingers, I touch my face all the time, and responds very well to sweat. Well moderate sweat I guess, I have not (and will not) tried it with 32C/90F, as I live in a hot Mediterranean country and would not want to look like a clown when it can get up to 40C/104F easily in the summer.
Overall, until they find the perfect formula for flawless, matte skin all day, this is the last foundation I will probably ever buy in my life. It is well worth the investment (VERY pricey) and if you're thinking going for a dupe or a similar one which promises the same results, I would recommend saving the money to buy the GA Fusion.

on 12/31/2016 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

After hesitating for quite some time, I gritted my teeth and bought this.

Asian woman, mid 30's, strong yellow undertone,NC25-30, dry & acne prone skin on U area, normal-slightly oily skin on T area.

I got it in shade 5.5 which is described as warm-neutral, but i am certain this is one hair more beige than yellow but it is forgiven since 5 is too light and 6.5 is too dark.

It smells familiar, I think it is quite similar with Revlon Touch and Glow foundation from the 80's.

You might like it if:
- you are searching for 'my skin but way better' liquid foundation.
Because this is what I was looking for. I am so done with covering my skin imperfections with full-coverage foundations just to wipe it off in the end of the day and there they are. "Oh hello,miss us?"
GA maestro only gives you sheer coverage, medium if you want to put some layering but I dont want to work my butt off any more, ever again.
It gives you semi-matte finish. Very silky to the touch and it's just your skin. But way better.

It is also peculiar that I find it doesnt wreak havoc on the dry parts of my skin, because this foundation is highly reccommended for those with normal/oily skin, not dry skin.

-you're lazy like me.
I always find putting primer is too much of a work. Not to mention finding the right primer for my hellish skin. GA Maestro saves me from all those.
It has primer in it hence the name, and I find my skin doesnt have any problem with the silicone inside this foundation so I'm beyond happy

As for the packaging, I actually like the pipette and for application I only use my fingertips. One less brush to wash. Yay.
It stays on, needs a light blotting on the nose in about 6 hours but Im fine with it.

You might dont want it if you:
- want a medium-full coverage foundation
- hate the pipette
-actually dont mind with primer

The only bad thing about this foundation is the price tag. Bloody hell.

on 9/2/2016 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really hated this foundation at first. I used to apply it with my fingertips and ended up with almost no coverage whatsoever.

However ever since applying it with my Morphe e54 brush I've fallen in love with it! It gives the most natural finish and a "your skin but better" feel and it is definitely buildable. The only downside is that it's on the matte side so you need to exfoliate and moisturize your face prior to applying it unless you have oily skin. But other than that it's fantastic!

on 5/10/2016 5:05:00 AM

The texture of the formula is quite thin and also has good coverage. But since I stopped using it, I noticed that my skin does not get as many spots as it did with using this foundation. I will not buy this product again and am looking for a lightweight foundation for work purposes only.

I heard Charlotte Tilbury's Light wonder foundation is good so I will give that a try.

on 2/15/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This Giorgio Armani Maestro fusion makeup is not a new product for me. However I haven't review it at all. And my bottle is finishing in may be couple of weeks.
At first I didn't really like it. The reason why was I used to have large pores. And I need to use those filling primer under. By the end of the day my nose it will get really oily.
And I didn't like to the finish on my nose area, seems like it never blend well on the nose.
Then it everything changed when I went to the Giorgio Armani counter in Australia. (Bought it in Hong Kong, and the girl was not helpful at all, they were too busy selling for the Mainland chinese) the Guy in Australia said I should not need to put a primer before the foundation. It should be holding up ok. This is a product specially good for oily combo to oily skin. And should fill the pores and make them looks smaller as well.
Since my pores are getting smaller these days. I went home, and tried not to use primer on the next day.
OMG it looks so much better. And last looking good for much longer time as well.
It used to last may be 2-3 hours before fresh after application. Now it last at least 5-6 hours depend on how hot and I much I sweat during the day, since I work as a waiter.
And the pores look so much better.

It does worth every cent of it.

I love it so much.

Special without the primer. It is so nice to put it on. And easy to put it on still. Shades are great.

on 12/4/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of the worst foundation formula. I got a sample size bottle in Germany (just when it came out) when buying my favorite Lasting Silk Foundation. I really loved the cute bottle and was told that this new foundation is amazing.
However, I was disappointed. It did not work well for my skin. I just hate the formula. It feels so sticky, slippery and way too silky. It does not dry completely, so this foundation rubs off very easily - on my hands, clothes, scarf. It is also not long lasting.
I still prefer Lasting Silk or even Luminous is much better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my new HG! I have in shade #3 (which is slightly lighter than my skin color). The texture is amazing, very smooth. It is well absorbed in my skin. However, I feel that I have to wear a good primer.
In the hot summer, it melts a bit, mostly around the lips and nose.
I have tried several foundations, being this one and MUFE HD the best in my opinion.

on 1/26/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It took me a long time to like this foundation. I wanted it for ages before I bought it, but I live in New Zealand and it's not available here (at least I haven't seen it anywhere) so I had to wait and bought it duty free. But for a long time it didn't really work for me. I really liked the concept, and I found it easy to apply and long-lasting and that kind of thing, but it just didn't look that good on me! I spent a bit of time on the internet researching best methods of application and that kind of thing, but to no avail really. I found the coverage too sheer, but worse than that I found it made my skin look a bit ashy. There was definitely no glow. Now it is possible that I just got the wrong shade, but I don't think I did. It seems to match my skin colour pretty well, and I spent a long time with a SA getting the shade right, as I am neurotic about foundation shades. Even so, there was this ashiness.

I know I haven't really justified the four lipsticks yet. Well: I finally found a way of liking this foundaiton, and it is by mixing it with a LITTLE bit of Lancome Teint Miracle. I find that the blend of the two foundations brings out all the things I like about each of them and removes the things I don't like. I love the glow and imperfection-blurring nature of Teint Miracle, but I don't like the thick feeling and the slightly "hi, I'm wearing foundation" look. Those things go when mixed with Maestro. What I get is the sheer, skin-like look of Maestro with none of the ashiness. Just a lovely non-glittery glow.

So while Maestro on its own is not that great for me, together with Teint Miracle I have found perhaps the best foundation ever for me. So on that basis I'd definitely buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

It may not be the most rational choice, but I adore this foundation. Sure, my skin must be at its best in order for this to really shine, but when it does, it SINGS. The texture, the fragrance, the packaging, the beautiful finish. It's a wonderful product and I've found the staying power and coverage to be adequate. I have a hunch there are more logical choices out there, but using this makes me feel extra confident and lovely, so why not stick with it? I alternate using my fingers or the RT buffing brush for application.