Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by age: 25-29
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

3.3

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been a huge fan of both luminous and lasting silk for many years but was looking for an "everyday" foundation. Something that would look more natural and provide lighter coverage. Given how much I loved the other Armani offerings I thought this would be ideal. I had read the mixed reviews online but felt confident the dryness others referred to wouldn't be an issue for me; I have combination/oily skin and a religious skincare routine! I didn't experience any dry patches, but what I did experience was incredibly dull, flat coverage. The coverage was sheer to medium as described, but dull finish meant that overall my skin looked far less glowing and natural than I had hoped for. It was disappointing on two fronts; it covered and dulled my skins natural glow and didn't provide a luminous finish like other foundations. Overall, there was nothing wrong with this foundation per se, it was just dull and average. However, given its price point and the range of better foundations out there I won't be purchasing it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

There are times that I am just terribly tired of my foundation routine that i have grown tired of achieving that perfectly refined skintone from applying a foundation. There are days that i wanna see my scars and i wanna be realistic . And i thought that this foundation would be it. Well im still kinda making myself know it and love it. Ive seen countless of women raved about it and ive seen how the tiny drops would refine their whole aura. And i have wanted that to happen to me . Checking the blog swatches, i thought that fhe shade 7 was perfect because I got 6.5 from luminous silk and i thought that was light . But Holy Effin god the color was extremely dark. I only bought it online since we dont have much here in this small town called Mackay but yeah. It was dark like chocolate drink kinda dark. I swear i was flabergasted . It's got a red undertones to it as well. However i love the way it blends on my skin. Like omg it's a dreamy feeling except the color. I would have raved for it more except that it reeks of gasoline . No joke! Ahhh what do chemists do to foundations . Are they like "hey let's make this FOUNDATION A smell like smelly socks just because we can". Seriously please let's make the foundation an avenue of a pleasant experience. A gasoline smell is not a pleasant experience for me haha. But yeah good job GA! I love it.

I hate the dropper applicator! I returned this to Nordstrom after a week of use. I came to Nordstrom wanting to buy the luminous silk, but was convinced by the sales associate that I should use the maestro since I am oily. I thought this would be a gem, but I hated it. It looked so weird on my skin. I used my fingers, as the sales associate said I must do for the best look. It didn't cover well for me and felt heavy, even though I used very little. I switched to Luminous Silk foundation and fell in love. Great color matches, but just not for me.

Not a good choice for dry skin in winter

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation. If you don't set it with a powder, it does rub off easily. It provides medium coverage and looks very NATURAL!! It is extremely pricey. The fragrance doesn't bother me. Looks great alone and even better with powder on top of it.

on 7/9/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation totally faked me out on the first try. I bought it when it first came out and hated it -- it dried me out and emphasized the dry patches I already had, while looking funky and masklike. It broke my heart because the lightest color was so perfect a match for my skin.

The worst part, though, was the awful little dropper -- after a few uses, the seal wore away and it leaked all over one day, creating a completely unsanitary product that made a mess of my foundation drawer. In my effort to get one more use out of it before I chunked it, I used it again -- this time with a beautyblender sponge instead of my fingers, as I had before.

It turns out that this no-brainer application switch was a total gamechanger for the Maestro + my skin equation. A thinner, more sporadic layer, applied only to trouble spots and over a hefty layer of moisturizer, nicely smoothed things out and looked phenomenal all day. While I'm ashamed of my rookie mistake, I'm also glad that I can now repurchase. (Even though the packaging is still my nemesis, just like the big awkward Luminous Skin bottle. Get it together with the foundation containers, Armani!)

on 5/23/2014 3:19:00 PM

I didn't like this foundation it was to dry for my combination skin and it clings to dry patches. Had little to no coverage It looked patch dry. It was hard to apply really liquidy and messey it gets all over the top of the opening. It applies streaky also no good for oily skin.

on 3/1/2014 2:20:00 AM

BEAUTIFUL foundation. I always receive so many compliments from complete strangers when I wear this. It is incredibly lightweight, buildable coverage and as long as applied correctly, you get this beautiful airbrushed finish. Make sure to open from the base of the lid and not the dropper. I like to put four drops on the back of my hand and starting on one cheek, slowly work my way around my entire face using my fingers to apply. You don't want to apply dots all over and try blending them out after as the foundation dries down pretty quickly. I highly recommend for those with normal to oily skin types, you will LOVE it!!! I sure do!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It covers very well and feels like I am not wearing anything. I was so in love with this at first!

The only problem is it breaks me out so I had to discontinue!!!

If I wasn't prone to breakouts this would be my HG!!!

on 11/2/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The ingredients in this are nearly identical to L'oreal's Magic Nude Liquid Powder. Basically same product, same feel, same result and I own both and cannot tell the difference. Considering L'oreal owns Armani, no surprise there.

This has a very water-y, thin liquid feel that evens out skin and provides sheer to light coverage. If you have flawless but oily skin this may work for you. You need to be careful as you can't just put some out on the back of your hand, it will dribble and run down your hands. I just dab it into different sections of my face quickly and blend it out. It sets to a powdery finish. Not very much lasting power - the most I can go without it fading is about 3 hours. It seems to just vanish on my skin, in both the oily and dry areas.

Initially I liked how it looked but in natural light, it just appears kind of "dusty" or "chalky". I have combination skin and this seemed to accentuate my drier patches & make my skin feel drier in general. I don't really like the powdery finish because it's not the most natural appearing. Also it's very difficult to build up. It is buildable per se but not enough to cover much and because of the drying alcohol and chemical sunscreen it's too irritating around my eye area and stings on my cheeks a bit. Again if you have oilier skin that isn't sensitive this could be perfect for you.

I would not repurchase, because although Armani has some other great foundations, this one is just not in the same league for me. Also the identical L'oreal is way cheaper, but even that I probably won't repurchase. I think this can work for other skin types but for me it is a fail.