Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

Filtered by age: 19-24
Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup

4.2

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) • Cyclohexasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Alcohol Denat • Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Fragrance • Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract • Limonene • Benzyl Salicylate • Synthetic Fluorphlogopite • Linalool • Benzyl Alcohol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Water • Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil • Butylphenyl Methylpropional • Aluminium Hydroxide • Hexyl Cinnamal +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favorite foundation. A semi-matte/yet luminous finish. My skin looks like skin but better when I wear this foundation. My only complaint is that you do need to moisturize well before applying this product. May cling to dry patches. This foundation may not suite those with dry skin. So be careful!

on 3/10/2017 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is my favourite foundation so far. It's just so light and airy and leaves the perfect matte but not overly matte look. I definitely enjoy this way more with a primer underneath, specifically the Becca ever matte otherwise I find that I get oily quick even though I'm not really that oily. Another plus is that the best method of application is which my fingers

My favourite day time foundation. I bought it a few years ago but the colour was too dark so I gave it to a friend who savoured every bit then I recently gave in to spending £40 on another bottle after Lancome's Air De Teint couldn't substitute for it. Wouldn't wear it as a going out at night foundation as it looked shiny in pictures (could be the spf). The smell is also a little off putting but it literally feels like you're not wearing any makeup, gives a natural, flawless no makeup look.

on 10/15/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently tried this foundation and I find it very similar to Dior's Nude Air Serum (except for the price; the Dior retails for $53 in Canada, while the GA is $68). Everything from the consistency, coverage, bottle shape (with the eye dropper), longevity of wear as well as finish was similar between the two.

To give you an idea of my typical application process: I wash my face in the morning and apply the Murad oil control moisturizer and then foundation on top of that with a damp beauty blender. I finish off with a light dusting of the ELF translucent HD powder.

I am quite a fan of the maestro, especially if you have oily skin and are looking for something that has a more natural finish and don't want to continuously look in the mirror and see a grease pan. However I wouldn't not repurchase this product simply because the Dior does exactly the same thing, at a lower price.

NOTE: There seems to be a lot of reviewers that say that flash photography does not agree with this foundation so that's just something to think about before purchasing.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This product is damn expensive, and I have high expectation on this.
I like this product as it gives you natural semi matt look and it will gets healthy-dewy look at the end of the day. However, I don't think it gives you a great coverage, and i use a drops for the whole face rather than dots it directly on my face's sections. I would not repurchase this item as it is very pricey and wanted to try other products and prefer bb creams rather than foundation. hope this helps.

on 3/22/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The shade I got matched with is perfect(4)! There are a few reasons why I wouldn't repurchase though. I have oily skin and this does not stay on long enough. It stays for a few hours then it dissapears. That is a big factor for me considering the price. The formula is nice, it looks very natural, almost too natural. I do need some more coverage than this. I thought it was medium but I would say that its sheer/light coverage. It leaves a slightly powdery feeling which is nice but I look so dry if I set it with powder and that is what I need to do for it to stay more than 1 hour. The bottle is beautiful and I love the dropper. I'm glad I didn't pay full price though.

on 1/24/2015 8:11:00 AM

Pros:
- the best real skin texture to coverage foundation; most people can't even tell that you're even wearing foundation (achievement unlocked.)
- blends out easily with clean fingertips or a paddle foundation brush
- broad spectrum of shade ranges
- long lasting

Cons:
- luxury product (hence, the hefty price tag)
- can't depend on this as your spf (use a primer/spf beforehand, non-negotiable)
- it has fragrance
- lots of companies are now developing their own version of serum infused foundation, so this isn't something groundbreaking in 2015 (NARS, Laura Mercier has came up with their own versions), so it's easy to give this one a miss if it's not within your budget

Here's the deal breaker as to why I will absolutely never buy this again:
- I have seen dozens of serums that comes in the dropper form and being a chemist, this type of droppers typically has that weird rubbery smell that I can't stand over time, which kinds of astounds me as to why it wasn't in those click droppers and not squeeze droppers. Tsk.

on 12/24/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

I have this maestro foundation shade #7 which a little bit darker on my complexion, which #6.5 is too light. my skin tone is NC35 or C4 on mac face&body as reference. Which I think I'm somewhere in the middle of 6.5-7. I have a very oily face which easily after put the foundation on my face start to produce oil and become oilier during the day. I dont like wearing primer, so I just let my make up goes in the middle of hot, high humidity climate in my country. But, this baby is exceptional. It gives a nice matte looking where the more I use it the more I notice that during the day my face start to glow, less less less oil, and nice. During the day my pores start to disappear which I was hard to believe, because many foundations will show the pores after couple hours and break your makeup. It smooth like velvet when I rube it, and I when I put it on, I feel like I rub an oil but in dry finish. it last more than 8 hours which is amazing. After my uni, I went back home at the late afternoon, and I looked at the mirror that my makeup was the same and even better. The scent doesn't bother me at all. I just love this foundation and I regret that I just purchased it where many people raved about it. I will absolutely repurchase after I run out or maybe repurchase other giorgio armani foundation marketed for oily skin.

on 11/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Where to start? So basically i bought this foundation months and months ago after reading lots of great things about it. And ill be honest its taken me a while to like this product and be able to make it work with my skin... However now i LOVE it!!

Before I used mc pro longwear foundation and i swore by it, i had never found another foundation I loved more. I bought this Giorgio Armani one and at first felt like it was so thin and watery, i felt like it didnt look as good as my Mac one. Therefore i just left it alone and never really bothered with it. Few months later i ran out of mac and with never getting round to buying a new one i started wearing this Maestro one. I find i have to wear 2 layers for it to give me enough coverage as it is quite thin, and once you let it sink for 10 mins it looks fabulous! i fell in love with it and even if i use mac now, i still way way prefer this one! It looks so natural but also makes your skin look fab.

It is quite pricey however i do think its worth it. It comes in a glass bottle and has a little squirty pump thing which is easy to blob it on. A little goes a long way, and i will DEFINITELY be buying more now ive ran out!

You may not like it at first but once you give it chance im sure youll love it!!

I absolutely LOVE this foundation, it genuinely looks like skin. I've been an avid Luminous silk user for years and whenever I get luminous silk i always ask for a sample of this in various shades to try and find my match, i'm a 6.5/7.

When i first tried this for the first few times i was like.... ok, its mediocre but decent finish, just not long wearing and clings to any remotely dry patch, but kept asking for samples when mine ran out when i was at my local armani counter, i persevered.

Now, i don't have dry skin i have normal but when i get a spot it tends to dry out after which is where the cakeyness and flakiness comes into practice here. The MASTER TRICK WITH THIS FOUNDATION ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........ OIL!!!

This is an oil based foundation, it needs an oil based primer, moisturizer or just an oil underneath it, as with all foundations, if you use sillicone foundation use sillicone primer, if you use water based foundation use a water based moistruizer, they are made to marry together.

Not only with the oil from your chosen base prior to application adhere to the foundation, it will make it last longer and moistruize your skin so well it wont get any dry patches. Personally, i use my pai rosehip oil then put a but of moisturizer on before applying and it lasts allllll day, the finish is great (powdering is your preferene, i do t-zone only) and there you have it! If you have this foundation and are hating it, give it a try with an oil underneath, just a few drops, i use about 4 then apply foundation as needed.