3.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

This shampoo leaves a thick film on my hair, and is a lot friendlier with my straight hairs. It leaves my non straight bits dry and puffy. It does not smooth down frizz at all. My hair gets oilier quicker also. Not a terrible shampoo but not good either.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

This, along with its matching Conditioner, works beautifully to smooth my longish, thick, wavy, very frizzy hair. I try everything -- high end and low-- and was amazed by how smooth and glossy my hair dried. First time I've reordered the same product multiple times, and I can't imagine being without it. Price is great, but would pay much more for these results.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

Very pleased. :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Price is good and the large bottle last quite a while which is a great deal. This was used by both my daughter and I and we both have hair past waist length. So lasting a month just over a month is great! Miraculous? I say not. It is a decent everyday conditioner but not nothing to be overjoyed for. It detangles ok. Scent is ok. I prefer this over the Moist line or the new 7 in 1 which smells very similar to the Moist line. Still not thrilled with this scent either though. Reminds me of a smoothie. Smoothing power was just ok. It did not help much with any frizz which is what I wanted it to smooth! It does, however, work well on my daughters hair. She has very long hair past her bum and this a pretty good job on her hair. We have used better in the detangling category but this is working fairly good for her. I like that it does not weigh hair down and it also seems to leave a bit of body to the hair. It also leaves a soft shine to hair, again not the best but it is nice. Update: both of us experienced more hair loss using this brand and have since stopped.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Omg i have had dry hair and frizzy hair this is amazing. Aussie never disappoints me I've used the three minute miracle amazing too, my first time using it and my friends noticed my hair looked soft! They even went to touch it. Definitely recommend and will continue to use it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I thought this was the same Sydney smooth, but noticed it was now very different... This new version left my hair oiler than ever.. and I have really dry hair. It didn't help the frizz like the Sydney smooth did. I don't know why Aussie changed their lines of hair care :/

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

This is like any regular shampoo. It doesn't smooth my hair but at least it actually lathers and washes. This is a lot io bang for your budget. My hair is still dry and tangled after using this. My hair definitely doesn't have volume from this. Maybe others will have more luck with this.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

6 years ago

It's an okay shampoo. Cheap, lasts forever as you really only need a little, and cleans fine. The scent is fine, pleasant and not offensive. It doesn't really smooth or defrizz my hair though, it just seems more like a regular shampoo. I also didn't like that it removes all the shine from my hair!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

1.0

6 years ago

This is the second worst shampoo I've ever used. My scalp becomes extremely itchy and oily and my hair gets oily very quickly after using this. It's terrible and disgusting. The smell isn't that good either. It's not worth it at all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

So I can't believe I just tossed out a $32 bottle a shampoo and replaced it with a $5 one. After searching for hours for a real good hydrating shampoo that tames frizz, I ended up buying Aussie Miracously Smooth Shampoo at Target (29 oz) for $5. I also purchased the 29 oz conditioner as well and love that too. I have never in my life experienced what a HG shampoo is like. I know this sounds silly but I can almost cry because I have never felt such happiness with a hair product. If I rate a hair product a 5, it means a lot. We always want what we don't have. I would love to have baby fine thin hair. I know you are thinking I'm crazy but dealing with really coarse thick dry color treated hair that is also very frizzy is difficult. Any bit of moisture or humidity and it looks like I got electrocuted. I'm very self conscious of my hair. This is the ONLY shampoo along with the conditioner that has made my hair like silk. About 97% of the frizz is tamed. I still need some serum on the shorter layers that frame my face. I can't stop touching my hair. If you have coarse hair, you know that it can feel like a brillo pad. But, it feels so so smooth! My ends aren't so heavy and dry either. In fact they haven't looked this good since grade school! Over the years, I've found really great conditioners but never have I found a shampoo this good. If you struggle with frizzy coarse hair, please try this out!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43