Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk With Rose Petals

3.7

on 4/29/2018 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have just finished my bottle and have used it to remove makeup as a first cleanser at night while using a separate eye makeup remover.

The milk smells of roses and feels very creamy. I applied on dry skin using circular motions and wiped with flannel. Repeated the process and followed with foaming face wash as I have combo skin.

It didn't irritate my skin and did the job but needed to use more product than usual and performed poorer than other cleansers (my fave is the Chamomile Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop)

Overall I can't say it's a bad product but there are better options out there.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't generally have a sensitive skin, but reacted badly to this product. It irritated my skin and gave a painful burning sensation - not immediately, but after using for some weeks. I didn't find it to be a very effective cleanser either - cleansing milks aren't my faves anyway, but this was one of the poorest I've tried. I loved the rosey smell though and ended up using this as a general body wash. I suppose it can work for someone, but I wouldn't recommend and will definitely not repurchase.

on 3/29/2015 4:26:00 PM

I'm in my mid-40's and I use Retin-A two to three nights a week. My regular cleanser of almost 20 years, philosphy purity, has been leaving my skin dry and tight so my dermatologist suggested using a cream or bar cleanser. I tried several creams and milks that leafy an unpleasant waxy coating on my face even after rinsing with water and the bars left my skin feeling rough. I've been a fan of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse for a few years and decided to give this a chance because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. It feels great on my skin and rinses clean though the directions say you can just tissue it off. My skin feels very smooth after use and I no longer get dry, irritated spots around my nose and mouth. I love the pump bottle and I plan to switch all of my skin care products to Nuxe. I agree with other reviewers that it isn't great at removing eyeliner and mascara, even the non-waterproof variety, but the micellar cleansing water does a great job then I follow with this. It's also part of the Rose Petal line (pink bottles) which I believe is geared toward more "mature" skin but I think it would be great for sensitive skin of any age..

on 3/29/2015 7:45:00 AM

I bought this product, because there was some bergain deal at the store for Nuxe products. Did not cost that cheap, anyway, but I was in a mood of having it and trying it out. Moreover, with this lotion I purchased Nuxe Micellar Foam Cleanser, and on my way home I simply could not find a clue what made me to pay this fortune of money for the products I have not tried out before?!

At the same evening I tried out my purchase, and I was absolutely amazed about it! I usually use cleansing milk in evenings to remove my make-up, then whipe off with napkin, then apply second layer and massage my face for a while. After doing this procedure with Nuxe lotion my skin was so clean and fresh, that it even turned pinky onto my cheeks. I have run out of the bottle and already re-purchased (for full price, of course :)), without feeling guilty of paying so much. It is really worth the money!

The things which I would like to change in this product would be packaging and scent. I am not a huge fan of rose scents, however in this product it is not that harsh, though. But from the packaging I am not a huge fan of pumps, since when the product runs out, quite decent amount of residues stays in the bottle and pump tube.

on 4/28/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually love cleansing milks and very much enjoy Nuxe skin care- however this product didn't do anything for me. It says for gentle removal of eye, face and lip makeup but it does a horrible job removing eye makeup and i do not wear any long wearing/waterproof products. I bought this to be a gentle, and hopefully moisturizing makeup remover and was very disappointed. I use to on a clean face which is nice and gentle cleanses the skin. it has a pleasant scent and does not irritate my skin at all.

on 9/21/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This comforting cleansing milk is for removing any makeup on your face,eyes and lips. it smells like pink roses! it`s verry soft for the skin! it does remove gently any makeup. I really love that new rose petals face line by nuxe. Love it!