Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I don't think I have ever seen a nail polish that is similar to this one. The colour is warm green, not chartreuse, not light green, not dark green... it looks exactly like peas. Really lovely and flattering on my warm, pale skintone.

This is the only nail polish that doesn't make tiny bubbles when applied - especially OPI makes bubbles on my nails, Essie is better but still not as good as this. Illamasqua's polishes are really great, and better than anything else I have tried - especially considering what a huge brand OPI is, that is remarkable.

Excellent pigmentation - it is opaque in two coats, I mean really opaque - you can't see the tips of the nails through it, which was always a problem for me with other brands. No bubbling or streaking... and it lasts a week with minor tip wear, which is good, other brands last about 3-4 days on me.

I have tried a few polishes by Illamasqua and they are all equally awesome. They make really unique colours, usually most brands offer reddish and "natural" shades. I will absolutely get more polishes from Illamasqua... :)

Popular Polishes