C.O. Bigelow Organics Raspberry Jam Moisturizing Lip Shine

C.O. Bigelow  Organics Raspberry Jam Moisturizing Lip Shine

3.0

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Unfortunately, C.O. Bigelow doesn't carry this line anymore. What a shame! This is MOST definitely my favorite lip gloss of all time. Good thing I'm still able to find it on ebay.

This review is for both the Raspberry Jam, Ripe Blackberry and Blueberry Preserves. I LOVE these lipglosses so much!! First off, one tube lasts me a few years even with daily use. With that being said, this stuff is cheap if you are like me and don't use a ton with every application. The scent is delicious and subtle. This lipgloss makes my lips full, plump and moisturized WITHOUT being sticky or leaving behind the dreaded white line. In fact, I find that it stays on for a long time and my hair doesn't get stuck to it nor does it dry into stickiness. Also, the ingredient list is, for the most part, satisfactory. I love these glosses so much that even though I currently have 2 Ripe Blackberry and 1 Blueberry Preserves; I am still "watching" the "Strawberries and Cream" and "Golden Peach" flavors in the same line, on ebay. Will be so sad when I can't find these anymore. If you happen to run across this line anywhere, snatch them up. They are well worth it!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I usually love C.O. Bigelow lip products, but this one is not a winner. This lip shine has a very runny consistency, and dries out my lips. The scent wears away quickly and leaves behind a chemical/plastic smell. Worst of all, it tastes HORRIBLE. I don't lick my lips, but I think the thin consistency makes it very easy for this product to get inside your mouth. It's revolting.