Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara

Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara

3.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ergh, I don't know what to say about this mascara except I've never known a mascara to be so wet! When you take the wand out of the tube it's covered in so much product that it goes all over the top of the tube and ends up going everywhere. I've tried to like this but every time I've used it it makes my lashes so wet but also ridiculously clumpy too. I ended up binning this because it would just ruin my eye make up every time and I had it open for over 2 months and the formula was not getting any dryer.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Builds nice length and definition and, wears well, although I don't know which I like better, Runway Lashes or its sister product, Lash Trifecta. Either way, I'm a Milani mascara fan and will be repurchasing.

Best Mascara ever!! I love my lashes to have a ton of volume and thickness and length and this mascara does just that. This is a hidden drugstore GEM! Great Mascara!

on 1/26/2016 8:58:00 PM

This mascara comes off underneath my eyes like no other mascara I've used.

Why this got such a high rating? It is too wet and messy, got clumps from the first coat. As well as it weighs down my lashes (thick consistency) , prone to smudging underneath my eyes by the end of the day. :( wouldn't recommend it to anyone

on 6/19/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Didn't live up to the hyper on YT for me. Hardly lengthened. Messy if you make a false move while applying. Back to my L'O Voluminous Carbon Black.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I found this mascara to work very well for me actually. The consistency is thick enough to helps shape my lashes while it wasn't too thick and didn't clump my lashes together which is the issue I kept having with my previous product.

on 5/26/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

FLAKES! I purchased this after seeing a YouTube tutorial and this mascara flakes worse than any mascara I have ever tried. It actually flakes while you are applying it. Maybe I just had an old tube but this is truly awful. Someone compared it to the Jordan Best Lash which is also made in Italy. I had similar results with the Jordana brand with the flaking so I returned it as well. I loved the brush but the mascara is really bad.

on 5/25/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I purchased this mascara last week due to the good reviews on here. This is the only mascara that has ever smudged under my eyes at the gym and flakes so much even if I barely touch my eyes after about four hours. Definitely skip this mascara. It provides a very basic effect and the only thing I really like is the size of the brush. I've tried UD, Tarte, tons of drugstore, and this has been the worst for me. I get tired of mascaras after about a month and like to try new ones. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is my favorite so far and the brush is similar to the Milani's but the formula thickens curls and lengthens. For a drugstore option I really loved Maybelline Colossol but the formula feels a bit sticky when I blink or try the Loreal Butterfly Intenza but expect it to dry out about after a month. Rimmel lash accelerator is awesome for length and the lower lash line. I'd pick all of those over this Milani mascara l, it's very disappointing. I didn't even sweat a lot at the gym that day and it was smeared all under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing. I've never used a drugstore brand before and it creates incredible volume The only problem is that it flakes and I find it under my eyes and eyebrows during the day. For less than $6 I'll still buy it because it does such a great job but I wish I didn't have to check it and wipe it off my face so much.