L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish Violet Vixen

Colour Riche Nail Polish Violet Vixen

4.6

on 5/21/2015 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

First of all, the L'oreal Colour Riche nail polish formula is divine. Colors are richly pigmented, apply smoothly and are long lasting on my nails. I use this along with the L'oreal top coat and base coat, both of which are also very nice. Violet Vixen color is a dark magenta/red-violet. I absolutely adore this color on my nails. When my DH, who never notices anything, commented on how nice this color looked on me, I knew i had a winner.

on 1/26/2014 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

L'Oreal just came up with its latest range of nail colours, after the category had been quiet for some time. Comes in a small, slim bottle, I didn't expect much. Picked out this colour randomly, as it's something I don't have yet. Now im so compelled to rave about this product. Probably the best drugstore nail polish to date. It claims to have incorporated a topcoat as well, I would believe so. It is chip resistant til good for 5 straight days, applies great with its flattened brush, & dries up fast. I couldn't ask for more basics out of a nail polish. I will keep buying nail polishes from this line. I have 2 so far. it's be a spectrum soon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow! I finally found a magenta/fuschia color that looks more than decent against my naturally tan, olive-yellow, Asian skin; in fact, I think it looks superb (which I've never said about ANY nail polish! Violet Vixen is a rich, deep color that goes on like a dream for me. The brush isn't the cheap skinny ones that you sometimes see, but perhaps not quite as wide as some of Sally Hansen's. You can get a smooth, opaque finish in one coat, but can also do two thinner layers if that's the method you prefer. The consistency isn't too thick or thin, and I only had a problem with it streaking on one finger (probably because it was on my right hand; and I'm right-handed. lol). I believe this costs $5.99 at CVS (that, or $6.99. Can't remember. I just know it was cheaper than the Essie bottle that I returned, so I could get this one instead.) For me, this is the perfect Summer to Fall transition color; which I've been searching for like crazy. Now I don't have to look any further. There was only one bottle left at my local CVS, so I plan on going back to get it (just-in-case). Lovely!

on 12/29/2013 1:29:00 AM

Beautiful plum color! The picture that I uploaded displays the color lighter than it actually looks in person (it's darker/deeper in person). It is gorgeous though- not too dark or light. It is buildable and the consistency of the polish is great. I think this is the first Loreal polish I have bought and will definitely buy more.

I usually only use Essie nail colors but I got this color in a gift bag and I really like it. I used a makeup sponge to do my own ombre effect with a color club's hot pink "yum gum" on the tips. I used 3 coats but found it to be a unique color because it's a rich plum tone. I have medium/light skin tone and I think it looks very nice.

Popular Polishes