Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in White

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/21/2012 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This liner goes on smoothly and easily, with no tugging, and it readily blends. It lasts all day or night. It cost $1, and I'm not tempted to even try another white eyeliner.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I think it's great, i went to my local Walgreens store and i couldn't find any white eyeliner until i saw the Jordana cosmetics section and i bought it for only .99 cents, i'm new to the white eyeliner thing so i'm not really an expert but i think it goes smooth into your waterline but it doesn't fade away and the color is great, not to bright and not to weak, the color and aplication is just right and for .99 cents it really worth the try :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this white eyeliner! I've been on the hunt for the best one, and so far, this is it! It's the perfect color, not stark white but not unnoticable. And I do have to reapply it, but only twice during the day, which is pretty darn good! Oh, and it doesn't clump on my bottom eyelashes which a lot of eyeliners do. Great basic white eye liner! A MUST HAVE for only 99 cents!

This is my favorite White liner! yes, all white eyeliner is not made equal....I've tried some drugstore brands and the elf kind, and their flimsy packaging and quality steered me to try this....It as super cheap and very effective, yet really really natural (as in it doesn't immediately look like a white line in my water line..it can be upgraded to that but it just simply brightens my eye area when i first start layering it on)...I wear this daily and it really makes my eyes look big....Also it makes my thickening mascara stand out more, in a good way...This is FANTASTIC for a natural, beautiful eye makeup...along with some radiated, bronzed up skin and dark dark mascara, it makes for a gorgeous look

on 4/15/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Never would have thought such a cheap, yet drugstore brand liner would works some wonders. It's super, super cheap and very easy as well as smooth to apply to your waterline! I wish I would have given this brand a try years ago. Would have saved me a ton of money!

on 3/3/2009 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I just bought this eyeliner today because I noticed I didn't have a white one and I didn't want to shell out a lot at the moment. This one is only 99 cents, so it pretty much fit the bill. It's really awesome! It's so cheap and it lasts; it's also subtle enough so I don't look weird. I put it on the waterline and my eyes popped. The one thing that was pretty crappy about this was when I put the cap on the end. I tried to take it back off to put it away, and it got stuck on the little metal cover! I couldn't get the metal cap out of the cover, and so I had to cut the tip off and push it out with a cotton swab. Yeah I know I'm brilliant :p Overall pretty good, but just don't put the cap on the end.

on 8/23/2006 6:44:00 PM

I'm new to the white eyeliner world, and I had to read all the drugstore company reviews before buying one. Armed with this new knowledge, I went to the nearest Walgreen's...and found none of the brands I'd just read about. Still, they are having a sale on Jordana eyeliners this week, so I scooped up #28 White for a mere $0.39, which I figured was worth a try. It was the last one left, so I figured it was a sign. Anyhoo, I ran right back to work and applied it. Nice! Soft texture no so poking my eyes out, and nothing tugged either. The color isn't too obvious (a little skin show through with one coating) so it looks pretty natural on the inside of my lower lids--right above the lashes. It seems as though it could be easily layered as it's quite pigmented. Possibly the best of the cheapy makeup items I've ever bought. Update 8/24/06: Unbelievable! I've been using my contact saline solution to add staying power to all my mineral eyeliners, but I tried dabbing them over eyeliner pencil, and the minerals stick to it beautifully! It's slightly sticky like the MAC version, and my color doesn't budge or fade all day. continued >>

on 1/15/2005 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great eyeliner! Got it as a present and wasn't really sure I'd like it, because I only ever wear conventional brown eyeliner (I'm blonde). One line of it on your eyelid (paired with your normal black or brown under the eyes for the dramatic look) really opens up your eyes. Perfect if you have to wake up early and go somewhere looking great.

The price is great! Only a dollar! It goes on smooth and as dark as you want.