Al Rehab Perfume oils

Al Rehab Perfume oils

4.3

on 12/30/2016 6:25:00 PM

I've been using Arabian attars for a while now and I finally purchased some al rehab because they are so inexpensive I thought it would be good to have some for layering etc,. I purchased 5 and like them all and for the price you really can't go wrong if you find one you like. I purchased:

Moroccan Rose- my favorite rose one that I own it's a more fresh almost Apple rose. I like this because I do enjoy fruity florals and for some reason though no Apple is mentioned I smell such a fruity, clean, rose I really like it.

Taif Rose- very sweet and does have a citronella vibe but once it dries down its a very sweet rose. I have other fragrances with Taif and like them more than this though this isn't bad at all. Also for 5$ I'm not complaining. ;)

Soft- this one is really good! If you like Pink sugar but wish it was brighter and didn't have that burnt caramel note. I think people would enjoy this. I love it, it has a sugared lemon in with the caramel just so yummy. Totally smells like a western scent. The vanilla in this is really nice too.

White Musk- a lovely light clean musk. I can see the body shop resemblance but I find this one better for me. The dry down is very nice and creamy a lovely skin scent. If you find the one from the body shop too sharp or just love white musks this is a good one to try.

Secret Lady- this is a light vanilla floral fragrance with some oriental notes. This is nice for spring I like it because it's so inoffensive imo. I swear I smell some fruity notes mixed in all in all a nice one.

I love Oriental scents and especially oils and concentrates these are my most inexpensive oils. But that doesn't make them any less important in my fragrance arsenal. A good scent is a good scent to me. I would buy more of these because they are great for on the go and fit in my bag nicely. I also like to layer these with other oils I own. For the price you can't beat it I purchased mine on eBay and they even threw in a free one. Nice scents I'm happy I finally tried them I would buy more for sure. They are so reasonable and are pretty good quality for the $$ I'm impressed. :)

on 10/20/2016 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't add too much more than previous reviewers but I do have a few scents I didn't see already. I always try to compare to existing scents only because I find it's easier to decide if I even want to try it.
Dalal- my favorite of the bunch. Smells similar to my beloved original Venezia. Does stay close, not too strong. Vanilla, caramel, spiced fruit.

White Musk- similar to TBS White Musk the way it used to be. I don't get the musty note that the new BS version has. Fresh and very long lasting.

Elena- I'm so glad I saw another review that said this was close to dc'd TBS Ananya. It is! Fruity oriental.

Choco Musk- I usually can't do chocolate perfumes but this is nice. Chocolate and vanilla, warm skin scent. The closest comparison I can come up with is L'Aromarine Vanille.

Golden Sand- similar to Choco Musk but a little spicier.

Cobra- someone said this is like Poison. Not super close but it's in the same family. White flowers. Dries down soft and powdery.

Shaikhah- rose and carnation? Dries down to a fruity floral with a little musk. Can't think of anything this is similar to.

Pension- this was a freebie. Notes listed as cucumber, melon and musk. Very strong, getting an Eternity vibe from it. Not bad but I won't wear it.

These are all 6ml oils that last a long time. Paid between $3-5 each, including shipping. At that price, I'll be ordering more!

on 2/1/2016 4:07:00 PM

Found these through recommendations on Fragrantica. I love them, and although I do have mainstream perfumes, these are the only ones I'm wearing at the moment. I only have the 6ml oils.

Fantastic: is literally fantastic. It opens quite strong fruity/floral - carameled banana with flower sauce, but that soon settles down and stops being bananas. It keeps changing and I get little wafts of orange blossom and sweet lemon. The dry down is delicious caramel/vanilla powder. Perfect for work/fluffy jumper days/easy-going days. I wore it 3 days in a row when I first got it, I was so in love with it. Still am. It lasts about 6 hours on me. Good job I bought 6 of these.

Susan: Struggling a bit with this one, as it's very strong. I am trying to layer it with various amber/musks that I have, and it does change the character of the perfume. Will report back when I've spent more time with this one.

Cobra: Bit of a viper this one, lol. When it arrived, it announced it's presence before I even unpacked it. I set it to one side, from where it yelled at me for the rest of the day. When I tried a bit on my wrist the following day, it was so strong it made my eyes water, so I scrubbed it off and binned it (outside bin - I couldn't bear it in the house). I then spent the evening reading the reviews of Cobra on the Fragrantica site, and everyone saying how wonderful it is! Next day, fished it out of the bin and gave it a wipe with a tissue, and put it in the bedroom and forgot it. 4 days later I thought I'd give it a try. Sniffed the bottle - totally different smell to before! What does it smell of? Well, it smells of huge tuberose and gardenias by the ton, white roses, more tuberose, more everything!! And I love it! It's one of my favourites now, and lasts for ages, and the drydown is to die for. Not sure on silage, but I would imagine others would definitely be able to smell it, especially for the first 2 hours.
It's the kind of perfume that you can wear what the hell you want with, it's a statement on it's own.

Nebras: Lovely, fragrant rose, then into the garden for more flowers,but it never gets rowdy or loud. Very grown-up, classy powdery/makeup perfume. Would sit easily for those dressed-up days. Very feminine, not unisex at all. Lasts about 5 hours on me, but probably half that time is close to skin scent, unless you roll it onto fabric or hair.

on 3/2/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

The cute 6ml rollon oil bottles seem to suit mini-reviews. These perfume oils are cheap, gorgeous fun for scent-lovers, most lasting incredibly long and seeming much higher worth than the price!
Sultan al oud: a very warm, ambery oudy wood, beautiful for layering, lasts terrifically.
Nebras: a dayglo sweet floral. Nuclear intensity.
White Full (or just 'Full'): pure straight jasmine with maybe a tiny bit of somethin' else in there. But really ALLLL about jasmine. This will be great in summer.
Red Rose: supposed to be a dupe for Kenzo Flower, but I don't have it to compare. This one is a pretty floral which grows and grows and grows, and develops powdery-vanilla tentacles.
Rasha: a supposed dupe for Gucci Rush (which again is not to hand). Another bright floral with a greenish edge on the drydown.

So happy to have discovered these - thanks to jt_in_canada!

I have Al-Rehab perfumes in the Spray bottle which is usually 30 ml , but you only need 1or 2 spritz at most . I am an Arab but don't have an Oriental taste in perfumes , so I 've never paid attention to this brand before though very cheap and available here . But now I am loving it . It has a lot of varieties and excellent dupes , I have so far :

Randa : A better dupe for the original Rumba , in my opinion much clearer and better .
Luzane : Excellent Summer /Spring perfume with aquatic notes and rose , but not boring or
manly .
Nebras : powdery , floral with an Organza like dry -down (reformulated version ) some say
it's a dupe for Boudoir by Vivienne Westwood but I haven't tried Boudoir.
Will update soon :)
Update : I got Shadha and Sabaya
Shadha : the best Spring scent , green floral like stepping into a fresh garden in Egypt at the height of Spring , got many compliments for it . I bought Cabotine by Gres and it's a great dupe for it .
Sabaya : Not my taste but still good sweet like those trendy ones but doesn't smell cheap or bad

I don't have any training in perfumery but I'll try to describe these scents as I experienced them.

Shadha - a lovely white floral smelling strongly of roses. Smells like a flower freshly cut, stem and all, but not too green. Super floral.

Choco Musk - milk chocolate

Soft - very sweet

Dalal - a little sweet with an interesting touch of floral and maybe orange

Sabaya - Western style fruity floral with a bit of sweetness, smells like something from a department store

My favorites are Dalal and Sabaya but they're all nice.

on 9/6/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I purchased several al-Rehab fragrance rollerballs to try out and get a sense of the line. Very inexpensive, but also very hit-and-miss as to quality of fragrance. Cute triangular packaging. These fragrances mellow and bloom as you wear them even in small amounts -- others will notice and you'll catch drifts over the hours, possibly due to a subtle hints of light oud in the bases.

Hits:

Silver is a good inexpensive dup for Creed Silver Mountain Water. White, clean fragrance with an attractive silvery edge. Classic and unisex.

White Full is a huge jasmine with some gardenia, rather headshop at the opening, but blooms in the most beautiful way on a hot summer day or night. Exotic and narcotic. Better than Child on me, which rarely got out of mothballs. Compare to Montale Jasmin Full.

Sabaya is a very pleasant Arabian fruity fragrance. I juxtapose Sabaya with White Full to an excellent effect rivaling costly niche fragrances.

Misses:

Rasha is said to be a dup for Gucci Rush, but I didn't see much similarity, and it was just unpleasant overall on me.

Roses did not resemble roses, and was also just unpleasant overall on me.

3 out of 5 ain't bad, especially considering the very modest cost.

on 10/10/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for Al Rehab perfume oils.

First off, these are cheap - about on par with the quality of an inexpensive drug store perfume. They're made from synthetic oil blends. Anyone accustomed to even moderate-quality fragrances might struggle with these at first. However, there is some merit to these for a number of reasons.

The packaging is awesome - the 6ml roll ons come in small, triangular boxes adorned with Arabian writing. It's best to start with a small dab of oil rubbed on the inner wrists. Some of them start out nice, and others smell god-awful when they first go on. It's important to wait and withhold judgment, because these can take up to an hour to open up.

These are the ones I've tried:

Superman - great name, great packaging! Unfortunately, this goes on like a harsh, piney chemical cleanser. It actually becomes a nicer, soapy clove/pine blend by the dry-down, but by then it's so close to the skin that you have to put your nose on it to smell anything. My boyfriend loves this one.

Aseel - The cleanest, brightest oud I've ever smelled. This was actually a bit of a disappointment, as I was hoping for something resinous and incensey. Aseel is the opposite - linear, laser sharp, and in-your-face.

Sultan - A clean, fresh, 'aquatic' men's fragrance with a pleasant dry-down. I don't get citrus or musk as described, just that general men's aftershave smell. The opening is harsh, but I enjoy this one about 20 minutes in. Good sillage as well.

Al-Sharquiah - A surprisingly complex woman's rose/oud fragrance. This one is enjoyable from the opening. It goes on as a jammy accord of dry rose petals and stewed raisins over a base of oud. The oud becomes more apparent over time and rounds out to a warm, quiet, incense-y skin scent. The whole experience takes several hours, after which I often re-apply the perfume and begin the journey again. Al Sharquiah stays mellow and low-pitched throughout it's development, and the dry-down stays very close to the skin.

I wouldn't re-purchase any of these. However, I'm intrigued enough by the line to want to try several others. I believe there are a few gems hiding in the bunch - Al Sharquiah and Sultan may be among them.

on 9/20/2012 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Al Rehab Fragrances comes as a perfume spray and matching perfume oils. The spray version is lighter like an edt and oils are quite long lasting and exceptionally cheap! These perfume oils are what i have mainly tested and come as 3ml and 6ml roll ons.

I bought a special offer of 3 for 5 or 2 each / 6ml!!!

Here are some basic descriptions of what I've tried.

Al Fares (mens): chypre floral reminiscent of Ysatis. Very strong.

Roses (woman): Sweet Bulgarian Rose non sour lasts at least 4 hours on me.

Red Roses (woman): Similar to Kenzo Flower - very long lasting powdery vanilla

Aroosah (woman): similar to Lush Lust (mix of rose and jasmine), very strong scent.

Bilkis (unisex): in similar vein to JPG Classique, lasts at least 8 hours.

Dalal (unisex): sweet vanilla oriental with caramel note, a softer fragrance very close to the skin.

Soft (woman): similar to top notes of pink sugar, very long lasting over 4 hours on me.

These oils are also longer lasting when applied onto clothes. I normally rub a slick from the roll on onto dark clothing so that the stain is not visible. Otherwise onto pulse points or glide it through my hair.

Definate re-purchases with my top favs being Roses and Soft. There are so much more to try and are available for Men. Some of these are unisex scents. Long lasting in such a small amount that one roll on could potentially last up to a year!

Popular Fragrances