Revlon Brilliant Strength - Enthrall

Revlon Brilliant Strength - Enthrall

4.5

on 8/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I don't see the olive green in my bottle. It's a deep dark brown with gold, copper and bronze shimmer/fine glitter that looks better in the bottle than on my nail. It's a two-coater, and the dry time is longer than average. Not really crazy about this, plus I think it's overpriced at $8.29 at CVS. I picked it up because it was on sale for $4.99 and I got $3 ECBs back.

on 9/24/2012 1:39:00 PM

Wearing this color right now! A beautiful deep olive green with gold flecks as another reviewer said, and I am LOVING it! There are a lot of great nail colors this fall, in many different lines. I can't wait to try Chic Reloaded, which I think they could also have called oil slick because it's a shimmery purple/silver/blue/green that reflects all these colors depending on the light. Amazing! Nice to leave the pinks/oranges of the summer behind and get into these beautiful fall colors! Enjoy and have fun!

on 9/19/2012 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love love love this new line from Revlon and only hope they expand to include more shades! First saw these at Wal Mart and they really caught my eye because there are a few very interesting shades in this line. Very bizarre that this was released here in Canada before the States but hey, I'm certainly not complaining! Onto the review:
This shade is a very deep olive green with shimmer and golden flecks, it is absolutely stunning and you really have to see it in person to see how beautiful it is! The formula is smooth, a bit thick but is opaque in 2 coats. I love the brush on these new polishes as they are definitely wider than Revlon's usual brushes and makes application very clean and smooth. Revlon really stepped up their game with these and the formula, brush and color of this one is comparable to a much more expensive polish!
Cannot wait to try more of these!

on 9/10/2012 3:07:00 PM

Enthrall is the most gorgeous fall color--a very deep forest green with gold shimmer, fantastic. Love it!

Popular Polishes