MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

4.5

My favourite coral peachy lipstick, stunning and not drying at all, love the creamy finish

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely stunning color on my mmm w/yellow undertone Asian c4/c5 skin. On my lips, it looks like a pinky peach coral that brightens up my face. Formula is not drying either

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Surprisingly this is a great coral shade for my NC45 / Nars Cadiz complexion. When I asked the makeup artist for a coral lipstick, I was little intimidated by the outward color. It didn't look like it would compliment my caramel complexion. I was wrong. A few factors played into this. The color came off as sheer on my lips, similar to L'Oreal's and Revlon's lip butters - more gloss than frosty on me. A nice shine. I also have pigmented lips. So it was sheer display of coral, which was subtle and not overly bold for me. For more intensity I would apply a coral or orange lip liner such as NYX Grape Fruit or Orange to intensify it.

Overall very nice. I prefer it in the winter when my skin is more golden.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

perfect for summer time!
it compliments my yellow undertone skin and goes well with Mac Coppertone blush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a luscious coral pink with a glossy sheen that glides on because of the cremesheen formulation. I love to wear it underneath MAC's Pure Zen Lipstick for a perfect soft pink/peach shimmer that pairs great with a smokey eye look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light coral with a frosty sheen. It's creamy and applies smoothly. Vanilla scented and lasts for about 4 hours on me. Such a pretty shade!

A gorgeous coral that is perfect for summer. In the tube it looks a lot brighter but applies to be a more wearable shade. Doesn't drag or dry out the lips due to it being a cremesheen formula- applies like a dream! So good for all makeup looks as it's not too full on a shade. Wears well for about four hours and fades mostly evenly.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great coral, I love the finish and the color in general. It's a prettier, less orange version of Vegas Volt. I wouldn't rebuy this, not because I don't like it, but coral isn't something that I wear a lot. Still, I will enjoy this for as long as I own it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Lovely lipstick, transfers on really well. It's a fabulous colour and has quite a lot of pigmentation so it really does show up on the lip.
I teamed it with a MAC lip liner as well to try and make it really bold. I think it definitely needs a gloss over the top too, as it is a cremesheen, but it's not that creamy.
I used one of the new Rimmel London 'Oh My Gloss' lip glosses in the shade 'Go Gloss or Go Home'. They went really well together, and the gloss didn't remove the lipstick at all.
May purchase a MAC one in the future, however.

One of my favourite go-to colours! I prefer cremesheens since it glides on smoothly. The colour is perfect for summer. Definitely one of my HG and I will keep repurchasing!