MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Coral Bliss is a gorgeous shade of coral with a hint of pink. It looks very bright in the tube, but is more sheer and glossy on the lips, making it a very wearable colour, suitable for work or conservative environments. It is very comfortable to wear on the lips, it feels quite hydrating. It is not at all drying, and it doesn't bleed or sink into liplines. It applies very easily, the formula is smooth and creamy. It layers easily as well, meaning you can build it up without having heavy or cakey looking lips. The lipstick has a glossy finish on the lips, which I love. I find the shade very flattering on my NC15 skin and I think it would look flattering on most light skin tones. This is definitely my favourite coral lipstick to wear in the Spring and Summer, it's such a fun and happy everyday colour. I would highly recommend this one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Coral Bliss is a beautiful sheer coral/pink shade on me. I love how one swipe can make it appear nude or a few swipes can emphasize it's coral tones. The slightest specks of glitter when applied with it's cremesheen formula make the perfect mixture of lipstick/gloss.

I gave it a four due to finding the lipstick emphasizing my lip lines.

Check out my review/photo/swatch of Coral bliss: https://maclipsbeautyblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/04/new-mac-lipstick-review-shy-girl-peachstock-coral-bliss-fruity-juicy-collection/

My favourite coral peachy lipstick, stunning and not drying at all, love the creamy finish

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely stunning color on my mmm w/yellow undertone Asian c4/c5 skin. On my lips, it looks like a pinky peach coral that brightens up my face. Formula is not drying either

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Surprisingly this is a great coral shade for my Estee Lauder Bronze complexion. When I asked the makeup artist for a coral lipstick, I was little intimidated by the outward color. It didn't look like it would compliment my caramel complexion. I was wrong. A few factors played into this. The color came off as sheer on my lips, similar to L'Oreal's and Revlon's lip butters - more gloss than frosty on me. A nice shine. I also have pigmented lips. So it was sheer display of coral, which was subtle and not overly bold for me. For more intensity I would apply a coral or orange lip liner such as NYX Grape Fruit or Orange to intensify it.

Overall very nice. I prefer it in the winter when my skin is more golden.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

perfect for summer time!
it compliments my yellow undertone skin and goes well with Mac Coppertone blush.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a luscious coral pink with a glossy sheen that glides on because of the cremesheen formulation. I love to wear it underneath MAC's Pure Zen Lipstick for a perfect soft pink/peach shimmer that pairs great with a smokey eye look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light coral with a frosty sheen. It's creamy and applies smoothly. Vanilla scented and lasts for about 4 hours on me. Such a pretty shade!

A gorgeous coral that is perfect for summer. In the tube it looks a lot brighter but applies to be a more wearable shade. Doesn't drag or dry out the lips due to it being a cremesheen formula- applies like a dream! So good for all makeup looks as it's not too full on a shade. Wears well for about four hours and fades mostly evenly.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great coral, I love the finish and the color in general. It's a prettier, less orange version of Vegas Volt. I wouldn't rebuy this, not because I don't like it, but coral isn't something that I wear a lot. Still, I will enjoy this for as long as I own it.