4.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

Smells clean but isn't clingy, and absorbs well with no residue....but my skin was visibly dry within an hour of application. This is one of the least moisturizing body lotions I have ever tried. It's possible I got a bad one, but this might be best saved for summer months and people whose skin doesn't need that much hydration.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

5 years ago

I went for this lotion over others because of the cute packaging and the smell. It's actually a really good lotion! It doesn't sit in a waxy/greasy/oily layer on your skin. Leaves your skin feeling like nice skin, that's it. Doesn't help with alligator-like skin but cannot fault it because that's not the purpose and that's not what I bought it for. I'm sensitive to smells/scents and this did not trigger headaches. I really like trying new products but I would hope that other lotions I try will end up just like this! ETA: The smell was getting to me a few months in and I no longer use it.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

To me, this lotion straight up smells like shampoo/conditioner. However, I think that's awesome, clean and fresh-scented. It makes me feel like I just left the hair salon or something. So that's kind of funny but I enjoy that. More importantly, it moisturizes very well, leaves your skin soft without residue. I feel like I went through the bottle quickly.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is my favorite lotion of all time! I have the WORST dry skin ever in the winter. Even using this stuff once -- really just one time -- makes a difference. If I use it every day, my hands stay super soft! Also it smells amazing; the smell reminds me of fancy salon shampoo, haha. Love it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

Organix argan oil lotion contains:sugar cane,willow bark,rice milk,bamboo extract and of course argan oil! It leaves your skin super smooth and silky! It penetrates the skin rapidly! The smell is a mix between bamboo and rice milk! Awsome lotion!Awsome smell! Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This is one of my favorite lotions. I love the organix line, unfortunately the shampoo/conditioner that goes with this didn't work for me but the lotion left my skin super soft and smelling great. I can't get enough of the smell. I have very sensitive dry skin and I only use it when my skin is in good condition. I will continue to repurchase this product.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I use this hair care range and love it. I was at CVS and found this lotion and had to buy it! This is the best body lotion I've ever used. It soaks in really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft for days. It also smells great. I went back to buy another bottle but couldn't find it - took 4 different stores before I found it again! I would definitely recommend this!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

I received this Body Lotion as a gift, a brand that I will not buy myself because of the fake image and chemical ingredients, I experience this body lotion as a nice smelling body lotion that doesn't leave an oily layer on the skin and works in very quick. I can use it when my skin is already in a good condition, but if my skin is sensitive and irritated this doesn't do a very good job, it is not moisturizing enough and the parfume will irritate my skin. And last but not least, for the people that don't know yet, Organix is far from Organic.

About reviewer (204 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

This is the best lotion that I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this stuff leaves it moisturized up until my next shower. The scent is gorgeous and lingers on my skin all day. I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin. :)

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

One of my FAVORITE body lotions of all. It's so rich and moisturizing without being greasy or gross. Sinks right into your skin and the smell, omg, it's so nice. The moisture lasts for an entire day for me and the scent lasts as long. This lotion is as good as high end lotions. The entire line from Organix is awesome and this is the favorite of mine. Great for dry skin and normal as well.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43