4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Finally i found my own fragrance. It is d&g pour femme. My all time favorite. I even spray it when go to bed :))). It makes me always feel cheerful, energetic, happy and special but very feminine and not sensual.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

D&G Pour Femme is an interesting gourmand fruity floral that straddles sweet girlishness and breezy, effortless sophistication. It pays homage to typical juicy-sugary "youthful" scents with its pink-tinged raspberry and marshmallow notes, but doesn't conform and collapse into the usual heavy, vanillic, musky or patchouli-laden base as it dries down. The mouth-watering tangy fruits in the opening are lifted by airy white floral notes (orange blossom and jasmine). And underlying that is a delicate almost-creamy, almost-powdery marshmallow note that (on me) anchors the brighter notes but never dissolves into a syrupy mess. The composition balances "bright and effervescent" versus "pillowy and voluptuous". Quite possibly the only scent that I consider both gourmand AND fresh at the same time, and something I find I can wear no matter the occasion or season. I also don't find it getting cloying as some sweet scents can in hot weather, or after a few hours. I'm on my second 100ml bottle. As with some "translucent" white floral based scents, I find my nose can occasionally get anosmic to it after a couple of hours. You stop smelling it but that doesn't mean others can't smell it, so check with others before you dismiss its longevity. A couple of light mists lasts on me through 4-5 hours of being out and about in humid heat, through physical activities. Pour Femme is not a "trying-to-be-sexy" fragrance. It's a womanly scent with a playful edge. The best compliment I ever got was from my man the first time he smelt it. He grabbed me from behind, plastered his nose to the back of my neck, said "you smell SOOOO gooooood....." and wouldn't let me go after that.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Dolce & Gabbana's Pour Femme EDP is a most delightful sophisticate in the gourmand genre. Not sickly sweet - but decidedly sweet - it opens with a gentle, tempered citrus and bright berry note. This is rapidly overtaken by a luscious blend of white florals. I smell jasmine and a bit of orange blossom. The florals are not indolic at all, mixed as they are with an airy, clean marshmallow note. Marshmallow keeps this from going too vanillic and heavy. It is not at all a caramelized kind of sugar. It lends the whole thing a youthful, fresh sensibility that is a nice change from all of the burnt sugar and caramel in so many gourmand fragrances now. I love it for all seasons. In the heat, the florals bloom a bit more, while in the cold it becomes a bit more sugary. One last observation: Pour Femme is a sillage monster and lasts all day. I am very careful with this one and don't wear it to work because I don't want to impose my fragrance on anyone whom it might bother. When I wear this, my significant other can tell in which rooms of the house I've been, it's that potent. One or two spritzes will easily last all day.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

Wow smells gorgeous. Creamy raspberry vanilla, sandalwood, orange blossom. Long lasting with a decent sillage to feel totally confident and comfortable. I got a set of mini Dolce and Cabbana perfumes to try, most definately want a large size of Pour femme, its wonderful! A similar fragrance to this is Wonderstruck by Tyler Swift but its a little smokey and not as clear.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

Splendid! This covers all the bases properly for me. This is a balanced product that isn't too sweet smelling, not too powdery but just right. It has an air of a vanilla but is a smell I can't quite put my finger on. Very brilliant fragrance

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Ok, updated review. OMG.... I have seriously fallen in love with this perfume. I recently purchased the smallest 25 ml bottle, based on reviews. Today I ordered the 100 ml bottle. I cannot imagine myself being without this delicious scent.. It makes me feel sad. As mentioned in my previous review, my perfume collection is rather large. Too large for my bank account, lol. This is now my number one fragrance. It is so damn gorgeous! It's sweet, vanilla/marsmallow, but in a classy and sophisticated way. It seems like it's fading quickly, but it's not. A colleague at work asked me what I was wearing when I was sure that it had become undetectable. If you like sweet cotton candyish smells, but you want something more stylish than the generic celebrity fragrance, try this, you won't regret!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

4 years ago

This perfume smells EXACTLY like a snow cone on me. It has more notes and depth when smelled from the bottle and I can detect marshmallow and mint/spearmint from it--but that quickly disappears after I apply it. From the bottle, it has that very generic scent I have smelled in other perfumes. Not unique at all. It does smell delicious, but I wanted more from it. I wanted a slightly more complex scent. I wanted a ladies' perfume, not a snow cone. Being such a simple, overly sweet scent, and given the price; I would not purchase this. I would get a sample and just wear it for fun on occasion during the day. This could be a very pricey girls fragrance if it remains as simple on them as well, lol.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

3.0

4 years ago

I always struggle to write reviews - this has a fruity and inoffensive flowery fragrance, very pleasant on the skin but it is not as long-lasting as I had hoped it would be.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is so beautiful.. FIrst, I must say my favourite perfumes are woody and patchouli based usually, musky, etc.. (lol) I also enjoy a woody, oritental floral... This one... is just so beautiful! After it's been on for a while, it has a very warm, sort of sweet, sort of vanilla smell.. I don't know how to explain it I just love the aftermath of it! Everyone tells me how awesome this smells.. It's feminine but bold, in a sweet way.... Hope this helps :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is a very sweet and very feminine scent. It's a warm candy scent with marshmallow raspberry Jasmine and vanilla. It reminds me of warm days in the summer and the color pink. It's not a scent I'd call sexy, it's more girly girl to me.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm