Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

4.1

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Wow smells gorgeous. Creamy raspberry vanilla, sandalwood, orange blossom. Long lasting with a decent sillage to feel totally confident and comfortable.
I got a set of mini Dolce and Cabbana perfumes to try, most definately want a large size of Pour femme, its wonderful!
A similar fragrance to this is Wonderstruck by Tyler Swift but its a little smokey and not as clear.

on 4/18/2016 1:11:00 AM

Splendid! This covers all the bases properly for me. This is a balanced product that isn't too sweet smelling, not too powdery but just right. It has an air of a vanilla but is a smell I can't quite put my finger on. Very brilliant fragrance

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, updated review. OMG.... I have seriously fallen in love with this perfume. I recently purchased the smallest 25 ml bottle, based on reviews. Today I ordered the 100 ml bottle. I cannot imagine myself being without this delicious scent.. It makes me feel sad. As mentioned in my previous review, my perfume collection is rather large. Too large for my bank account, lol. This is now my number one fragrance. It is so damn gorgeous! It's sweet, vanilla/marsmallow, but in a classy and sophisticated way. It seems like it's fading quickly, but it's not. A colleague at work asked me what I was wearing when I was sure that it had become undetectable. If you like sweet cotton candyish smells, but you want something more stylish than the generic celebrity fragrance, try this, you won't regret!

on 3/12/2016 1:11:00 AM

This perfume smells EXACTLY like a snow cone on me. It has more notes and depth when smelled from the bottle and I can detect marshmallow and mint/spearmint from it--but that quickly disappears after I apply it. From the bottle, it has that very generic scent I have smelled in other perfumes. Not unique at all. It does smell delicious, but I wanted more from it. I wanted a slightly more complex scent. I wanted a ladies' perfume, not a snow cone. Being such a simple, overly sweet scent, and given the price; I would not purchase this. I would get a sample and just wear it for fun on occasion during the day. This could be a very pricey girls fragrance if it remains as simple on them as well, lol.

on 3/7/2016 11:07:00 AM

I always struggle to write reviews - this has a fruity and inoffensive flowery fragrance, very pleasant on the skin but it is not as long-lasting as I had hoped it would be.

on 6/8/2015 12:27:00 PM

This is so beautiful.. FIrst, I must say my favourite perfumes are woody and patchouli based usually, musky, etc.. (lol) I also enjoy a woody, oritental floral... This one... is just so beautiful! After it's been on for a while, it has a very warm, sort of sweet, sort of vanilla smell.. I don't know how to explain it I just love the aftermath of it! Everyone tells me how awesome this smells.. It's feminine but bold, in a sweet way.... Hope this helps :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a very sweet and very feminine scent. It's a warm candy scent with marshmallow raspberry Jasmine and vanilla. It reminds me of warm days in the summer and the color pink. It's not a scent I'd call sexy, it's more girly girl to me.

I bought this blindly without smelling it. The marshmallow note in the scent description sold it for me! I picked this up online from a discount retailer for only $40 for a 3.4oz bottle, so I thought it was a good buy. Upon first spritz, it smelled exactly like Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance. I thought I would l let it dry down so the fragrance could develop, but the longer it sat on my skin, the more I hated it. There is no marshmallow note detectable at all. It's very amberish, with sharp vanilla/fruit sweetness...Not a nice combination! It smells a lot like Cosmic Radiance, and I never reach for my bottle of Cosmic Radiance. Such a bummer for me, but if you like Cosmic Radiance, you'll like Pour Femme.

on 12/18/2014 11:30:00 AM

Nice but not the one for me. The vanilla notes are too strong for my preference. I read once that vanilla is a strong attractant for men because it's homey. I'd rather bake than smell like a bakery, I guess.

I am in love with this fragrance. I'm not typically one to swoon for sweeter scents, but they got this one right. It's sweet, but not nauseating. It smells almost edible.
I've been wearing it for about 8 hours on my one wrist, and I can still smell it. It's not offensive, or something that enters the room before you do. Very soft, feminine, and gourmand. Definitely my new favorite.

Popular Fragrances