Matrix Biolage exquisite oil

Matrix Biolage exquisite oil
Biolage exquisite oil

4.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol

on 10/24/2018 7:54:00 AM

I had this in the pink bottle that has Tamanu oil and is sold as the 'strengthening' version for thin hair. My hair is thick, coarse and brittle, so I can't comment on how it performs thin hair. On my overprocessed hair, it is almost impossible to over-apply this. It spreads so well even on dry hair and adds instant softness plus shine. It certainly did not strengthen my hair but I don't expect those things from these serums. The smell is to die for, like a well balanced, slightly dark floriental perfume. I have no idea what Polynesian tamanu smells like. I only know that it is this thick, dark green oil that some people swear by. I can see myself buying this again for the smell - much better than Kerastase Elixir for me- and I'm interested in trying other versions of the series, too.

on 6/17/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Overall, disregarding the OK ingredients list (lots of 'cones here), this oil is a very nice product for hair that's dry at the ends or just needs an extra pick-me-up.

Pros:
- The scent is very rich, luxurious, and doesn't linger too long on the hair.
- I usually apply this oil to the bottom 1/3rd of my hair when it's 75% dry after washing (1-2 pumps as I have elbow-length hair). When my hair dries, it's super shiny, soft, and moveable. I also apply a small amount to the tips on dry hair when it feels coarse or dehydrated.
- The pump packaging makes the product very easy to dispense.

Cons:
- The oil is heavy, so less is always more when it comes to applying.
- It can stick on hands in a film that has to be rubbed off after applying.
- For the volume of product, it's a bit small for the price ($18-22)

Holy Grail miracle in a bottle. This gives my hair life! Never weighs it down & gives it healthy shine. I have bra strap length hair & use 3 pumps on damp hair before blow drying & then one pump on dry hair for beautiful shine. It’s never greasy. I have fine processed hair. I’ve used this for a couple of years now. Smells nice- no heavy fragrance.

on 4/10/2017 12:31:00 PM

This oil made my hair super soft and light !! Although, I had thick hair and this made my hair easier to manage . In my country, it is neither cheap and expensive. Im not in love with the smell but definitely in love with how soft and shiny my hair is after applying this oil to my hair. Definitely recommend this hair oil to all types of hair. :)

This oil is like no other - it's oil but it never gets greasy or oily on your hair. It leaves your hair fresh smelling, bouncy, soft and shiny. I will not go without this now!

on 3/12/2017 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have the Pink "Tamnu" one.
At first I was hesitant since there were not as many reviews for this specific one, since I was buying it online without the possibility to see it in person.

The oil is the best one I have ever tried - I tried all the drugstore ones (L'Oréal etc) along with Aussie, Organix and Kerastase.

I have also tried similar products from non oil range with similar purpose.

I have to say I have never tried something like this. This really works: it makes my hair soft, bouncy, shiny and nourished. It doesn't weight the hair, it's hardly to overdo it and it never makes your hair look greasy.
It's THE oil among all the oils for having a healthy hair.
I have long fine hair and this makes the hair look like from commercials: the perfect hair.

I love it and will repurchase it forever.

I apply it both on wet, towel dried hair and reapply it the day after or when I want that extra shine without the fear of giving my hair too much.

It's the best !

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I honestly really love this oil. I never realized how much I loved it until recently. I have so many different high end products/oils that I've rotated in and out of my extensive hair product collection, but this one always stays. I have very long, medium texture hair with a few balayage highlights throughout. My hair is naturally curly, and dry and damaged from heat styling on the daily. The oil that I have is the softening oil with Tahitian monoi and it makes the ends of my hair so manageable and glossy. I want the other two versions -- in fact, I like this oil better than the very expensive (but still very good) Oribe gold lust. Give this one a try if you're in the market for a new hair oil :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I got the strengthening treatment oil as a sample and really didnt have any expectations for it, but I was in for a surprise. I put it on after I styled my hair and it made my hair so soft and shiny! When I brushed my hair it was manageable and easy (sometime my hair gets picked up with the brush). The softness and shine lasted the whole day through work, as I stood in line at the store some girl passed by me and said "Hey! you have really pretty hair!". Today I used it with my conditioner and it boosted my conditioning treatment and made my hair manageable and soft as I blow dried it.

The bottle says to use 2-3 drops. I have thick long hair so i need just a tiny bit more. With other products I usually need a lot more before I start feeling and seeing a difference. But this oil just easily gets to all your hair. It doesnt leave it greasy or weight it down at all. You can really feel the difference!

I love this oil! I will be purchasing all three versions of this products!

Great value for money. I have fine, blong hair and I straighten it every day so it's quite dry and damaged. Hair oil is a must-do in my hair washing ritual and this product worked as it says it will. I used Tamanau Oil Blend as recommended by a hairdresser. I replaced it now with Tigi S factor true lasting color hair oil and I am quite satisfied, but I might as well re-purchase this hair oil once again as it worked quite well with my hair.

on 6/17/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Makes you hair shiny, acts as a heat protectant when using hair dryer or irons, smells great and is a fraction of the cost of Moroccan Oil. I am referring to the one in the gold bottle with spray pump which comes conveniently with a cap. It's a lighter oil but not too light making it a perfect choice for my wavy, thick hair. The bottle is plastic which makes it considerably less weighty to tote around. Fantastic!