Matrix Biolage exquisite oil

Matrix Biolage exquisite oil
Biolage exquisite oil

4.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol

on 4/10/2017 12:31:00 PM

This oil made my hair super soft and light !! Although, I had thick hair and this made my hair easier to manage . In my country, it is neither cheap and expensive. Im not in love with the smell but definitely in love with how soft and shiny my hair is after applying this oil to my hair. Definitely recommend this hair oil to all types of hair. :)

This oil is like no other - it's oil but it never gets greasy or oily on your hair. It leaves your hair fresh smelling, bouncy, soft and shiny. I will not go without this now!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I honestly really love this oil. I never realized how much I loved it until recently. I have so many different high end products/oils that I've rotated in and out of my extensive hair product collection, but this one always stays. I have very long, medium texture hair with a few balayage highlights throughout. My hair is naturally curly, and dry and damaged from heat styling on the daily. The oil that I have is the softening oil with Tahitian monoi and it makes the ends of my hair so manageable and glossy. I want the other two versions -- in fact, I like this oil better than the very expensive (but still very good) Oribe gold lust. Give this one a try if you're in the market for a new hair oil :)

on 3/12/2017 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have the Pink "Tamnu" one.
At first I was hesitant since there were not as many reviews for this specific one, since I was buying it online without the possibility to see it in person.

The oil is the best one I have ever tried - I tried all the drugstore ones (L'Oréal etc) along with Aussie, Organix and Kerastase.

I have also tried similar products from non oil range with similar purpose.

I have to say I have never tried something like this. This really works: it makes my hair soft, bouncy, shiny and nourished. It doesn't weight the hair, it's hardly to overdo it and it never makes your hair look greasy.
It's THE oil among all the oils for having a healthy hair.
I have long fine hair and this makes the hair look like from commercials: the perfect hair.

I love it and will repurchase it forever.

I apply it both on wet, towel dried hair and reapply it the day after or when I want that extra shine without the fear of giving my hair too much.

It's the best !

Great value for money. I have fine, blong hair and I straighten it every day so it's quite dry and damaged. Hair oil is a must-do in my hair washing ritual and this product worked as it says it will. I used Tamanau Oil Blend as recommended by a hairdresser. I replaced it now with Tigi S factor true lasting color hair oil and I am quite satisfied, but I might as well re-purchase this hair oil once again as it worked quite well with my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I got the strengthening treatment oil as a sample and really didnt have any expectations for it, but I was in for a surprise. I put it on after I styled my hair and it made my hair so soft and shiny! When I brushed my hair it was manageable and easy (sometime my hair gets picked up with the brush). The softness and shine lasted the whole day through work, as I stood in line at the store some girl passed by me and said "Hey! you have really pretty hair!". Today I used it with my conditioner and it boosted my conditioning treatment and made my hair manageable and soft as I blow dried it.

The bottle says to use 2-3 drops. I have thick long hair so i need just a tiny bit more. With other products I usually need a lot more before I start feeling and seeing a difference. But this oil just easily gets to all your hair. It doesnt leave it greasy or weight it down at all. You can really feel the difference!

I love this oil! I will be purchasing all three versions of this products!

on 3/15/2015 3:31:00 PM

The one that I bought is the "Strengthening Treatment with Tamanu Oil" (in the pink container). After reading reviews, I was so excited to try this but unfortunately I was very disappointed. It's supposed to strengthen, hydrate, and add shine to hair but I found it did none of these things. In fact, it didn't benefit my hair at all. I didn't really expect it to strengthen or moisturize but I DID expect shine and it did NOT add any shine at all. I have a lot of hair and the texture is fine-medium. Some reviewers stated that it did not weigh down their hair but I found it to be a bit heavy and it could easily weigh down my hair. I am amazed by the positive reviews...maybe they didn't get the one that I did (in the pink bottle). It has a very strong "dated/old" perfume fragrance that I didn't love but would have tolerated if it actually worked. I bought it at Ulta for $22. for 3.1 oz (in a bottle with a pump).

on 12/28/2014 7:40:00 AM

OK. I haven't written a review here for years, but today I had to come and add my 2c.
This gold deserves it.
My hair is thin but there is a lot of it. So it gets frizzy. That's it's natural state :)
It's pretty manageable but I really stink in hair-styling. So I want something no fuss.
I don't use curlers, irons, hair driers and what not. Srsly, it's just 1.shampoo 2.condition 3.air dry.
Now, I thought for the last year that my hair has gotten very dry (along new discovered dandruff yay.) so I was stuffing, literally, my hair with some heavy SH** products because, you know, 'my hair is super dry'
Then it finally dawns on me (when nothing worked that is) - I GUESS MY HAIR'S SIMPLY FRIZZY. Of course, my hairdresser always told me she didn't think my hair was dry, but healthy indeed, but I didn't think she knew what she was talking about. ;)
Long story short - I'm thinking now, 'you just need a good styling product and that's it'
And boy was I right. And so smart to choose this styling product *wink*
So I represent you PROs:
1. doesn't make my hair greasy, no matter how much I put on, no matter how many days in a row.
2. gives the most natural shine, glow, just-got-out-of-hair-dresser-sleekness
3. doesn't weigh my hair down
4. smells lovely, but not overpowering on my hair
5. it's not suppose to cause build up

It wouldn't be good if it was cheaper since I would stock up my bathroom with it in fear of running out. :) But it's decent enough price. I got it for about 12 GBP and expect it will last me for some time.
THANK YOU MUA, FOR I HAVE DECIDED TO TRY OUT THIS ONE BASED ON REVIEWS HERE. <3

Oh, there are no CONs. None.

on 4/18/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

An excellent hair oil.

Its light but absorbs into the hair - protects my hair and provides a good shine.

Unlike cheaper oils that sit on top of the hair and don't penetrate the hair shaft, this does and leaves hair in good condition.

on 6/17/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Makes you hair shiny, acts as a heat protectant when using hair dryer or irons, smells great and is a fraction of the cost of Moroccan Oil. I am referring to the one in the gold bottle with spray pump which comes conveniently with a cap. It's a lighter oil but not too light making it a perfect choice for my wavy, thick hair. The bottle is plastic which makes it considerably less weighty to tote around. Fantastic!