By Terry Teint Terrybly - Superior Flawless Compact Foundation

No Image

3.0

on 2/28/2014 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like all By Terry products this is lovely, but it's not HG-worthy, and at (US)$529 per oz it is astronomically priced - $90 for 0.17 oz (5g).

Is it worth the premium? Not when you know you can treat yourself to just about any other foundation you care to mention for no more than half the price of this one - and probably considerably less.

For comparison purposes the highest price per oz for La Prairie foundations is $235; Guerlain is $252; Bobbi Brown is $186 (!); Chantecaille is $182; Chanel is $138; MAC is $117 ... and so on.

on 9/16/2012 10:12:00 PM

I am very disappointed at this product. It does not provide enough coverage, so I don't think this should be called a foundation. The compact is awfully small and heavy. I understand they want to make it a luxury, but can I have a regular size pan and a lighter packaging? to make it worse, the sponge/puff that comes with the compact is not up to the task and since the compact is tiny, I had to cut a regular size puff in order to fit it in. I should not have to do all this and still feel unsatisfied if I pay US$90 for a powder foundation. I have this in 01, the lightest color, but since there isn't much coverage, I can't really tell the color is off or not.