Wella shimmer delight shine spray

3.3

I found this product at TJmaxx for $8.

I have to say as a fan of wella products this one did not disappoint.
It smells great and the mist that comes out of the sprayer is very light and fine.

The product didnt do much else then make my hair smell nice and look shiner for a few hours, then it seems to soak in, or fade away with the day.

regardless I enjoyed the quality and the packaging is sturdy.

I got this product in my Glossy Box. I have very curly highlighted, fine hair. I straighten my hair and so it can tend to look a bit dull. I added a few sprays of this to my hair and I did notice a small difference. It wasn't a BAM in your face glitter hair, but it did add a nice healthy glow to my hair. Its nothing FANTASTIC but does improve the look of hair. Be careful how much you spray though, because the first time I used it, I put in too much and it made my hair look a bit greasy. I don't think I would repurchase this, because it is a bit expensive and I think there are cheaper alternatives out there.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i thought this spray would give a shimmer like the name says but unfortunately, nothing!! i feel a little ripped off by this product to be honest.

it does nothing but smell extremely good and gives a little bit of a shine, but there is zero shimmer and zero hold.
complete waste of money!! thanks wella

Popular Styling Products